Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seperating marijuana from tobacco

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ken210, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Well I've seen people do lip(dip, tobacco packed in lip) and cut up there lips o.o

2. TOBACCO FOR SMOKING DOES NOT HAVE FIBERGLASS ADDED.

Honestly, if people would just think about shit like this in a logical matter for about 5 seconds you would have figured this out.

What would be the benefit of putting fiberglass in a cigarette?

It is also an urban myth that there is fiberglass added to chewing tobacco or "dip". This, of coarse, is false. Don't you think they have enough lawsuits already? It is obviously just another piece of propaganda put out by someone who wants to keep kids from tobacco. Much like how many people think that weed kills your braincells.

If anybody would like to dispute me, please site a credible source.

3. Just leave it in, it's really not as big of a deal as people are making it seem.

4. i've been smoking nothing but spliffs with smooth pipe tobacco for about two weeks now, and there's definately some synergy between the two plants. My highs have been much more mellow and i've noticed a huge drop in my anxiety when im high. And at the very least it makes your rolls burn much smoother (especially if your stuck without a grinder)... the only thing im worried about is that you got ripped off.