Sep '07 blades: UNITE!

Discussion in 'General' started by burnttwaffle, May 27, 2008.

1. inspired by cali coasts post in my i love GC thread:

it made me want to unite all the blades the like me, joined in sep. 07, share what you think

of the city, how you think YOU or another sep. 07 blade has impacted the city for good(no

bad please keep that to urself). Share some of your happy experiances on the city and at

least 1 person if you can you either look up to, highly respect or are good friends with just

because of this wonderful site

im fuckin beat so ill post all that stuff and add sum more later but for now, just chill and talk

about all the great times we have had in our surprisingly short time on here,

also for non sep 07 blades either share what you think of the blades from 07 or

post/gather blades from the month you joined:have fun:)

2. Hey, I joined in Sep '07!!! That means a thread all for me? All I have to say about Grasscity is it is filled with chill people who bring a smile to my face each and every day I log in. I have never seen such a great collective of people in a long long time and although there is some riff raff around, the majority of Blades are selfless and caring people.

As for a Blade that I look up to? Each and every one brings their special little flavor to this place.

3. I hate 'em!

Now, August '07 members, those are the good ones.

4. comon 07 blades

C2OH;jsdbgasjklbgl fisgood

cali coast

eleven 457 mabY?

bubble funker?

AMSTERDAMAGE!?!?!??!!?

i know i left out a shitload...

5. LOL, good one burnt. I thought I mentioned something about us Sep. '07 blades sticking together haha. For real though, C20, 11357, amsterdamage and bubbfunk most definitely contribute to the city in a real postitive way. Bubbfunk has lots of mmj info, amsterdamage is the man w/ legalization, 11357 has the dank and c20 is straight up cool cat.

6. 2007? ya'll are some GC toddlers, anything around 2k3 or before are the real OG's.
    but na, i got love for all 07 blades, a pretty good class i must say. i wish i could name some people in particular but im way too much of a pothead to remember peoples join dates, so i salute all 07 blades.
    GL and keep on doin ya thang

7. ya know i joined in september 07....and i look at yer posts,,,,and i think....whoa....i need too post more....shit....it hasnt been a year and youve posted on almost 100+ times a day....thats fuckin INSANE!!!!....damn...i got like ....what.....nearly 300???....damn im slow....

8. am i september?

edit: lol yup

9. Early Jan '05. Jus days from '04.

Lurker before hand.

Ive been around for awhile.

10. I don't think I have ever seen a member from December 06. Seriously. I feel all alone. :(.

11. Ohh, you and V. Hahaha.

12. Nah, man, that's Epic Fail Guy.

13. YOU'RE NOT ALONE REGGIN! :hello::hello::hello:

Yay for Dec 06. :smoking:

14. This thread just got jacked, and my birthday is in December... its obvious December > September

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

15. Duh, it's not even a contest.

I heard September will suck dick for crack.

16. Us September 07 blades own all others, simple as that. We are the honored race.

17. i think those who joined in april are the best because that is the month that holds our most holy of days ;)

and May is the best moth ever in the history of everything that ever mattered EVER! just fyi

18. I didn't know Christmas was in April :eek::eek::eek: