Sent to Foster Care for Cannabis?

Discussion in 'General' started by Yepyaknowdis, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Holy fuck, your mother is the spawn of satan. No idea how you're still alive but damn. I read the entire thing.

2. well man, sounds like the life of a dumb kid
    haha
    but sorry your parents were abusive, seems like that was the root of the problems
    and cutting yourself is just.. just bad :(

3. Craziest thing I've read on this forum man, pot saved me from depression too, and is currently helping me to get motivated with life :) keep it up hope all goes well for you

4. Read it all. Move in with your nan. Persuade her to let you get a card. Cut off contact with your mom.

5. My dad is some what like that..but he's better and worse at the same time.
    I don't really personally know your mother, and I can't judge her character and motives on what you're saying, but my father is also a pot-nazi, and has SEVERE anger issues (let me emphasize SEVERE again). He's a hard working man that loves me, but his anger issues + his hatred of pot = very dangerous for me ;-;

EDIT: To the poster above me, he's underage and probably doesnt even live in a MMJ state, how will he even get a cannabis card or a dispensery to buy from?

6. I only read the last paragraph because I have come across enough threads like this only to realize the ending is : [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBe0VCso0qs[/ame]

7. emancipate yourself, file charges against your mother, get your brother out of that terrible fukcing position. Surely a grandma/aunt/uncle would let you stay with them, especially if you payed them some of the money you made.

8. I dislike pharms been off and on probably 10 different ones for 3 months anti depressnts and anxiety pills are the worst though I hate anxiety and ocd medicine so damn much I wanna get a mmj card so bad too, I feel for you though sad story.

9. I want to have sex with your mother

10. [quote name='"Yepyaknowdis"']Thanks guys. I guess I didn't put it in there, but I am still living at my grandma's, and have been for over a year now. At first she wasn't okay with it AT ALL. Because she grew up in the 1930's to now, and unfortunately was told lies the entire time. But after months of showing her all this research of how I'm not going to die of lung cancer, noone's ever died from cannabis, I'm not getting stupider, pot doesn't kill brain cells, I'm obviously not de-motivated if I had a job at 15 currently working 26 hours a week, along with school 30 hours a week. NO MISSING HOMEWORK EVER this year. And I haven't gotten in trouble at school, or with the law. So after a while (it was tough) my grandma finally realized maybe it's not this huge negative in my life. She said I always have a place in her home, and I plan on staying here till Im 18. But my mom was saying foster care meant out of the family. And she won't let my grandma "enable" me, or "duck her head under the sand", while I slowly kill myself. I mean she was saying stuff like "It stunts your growth mentally and physically." And I'm 6'2 with flying colors grades, and I'm healthier emotionally than I ever have been. So yeah. Fuckem[/quote]

Well actually when u turn 18, your bitch mom cant do shit and if ur grandma lets you live there, then she has the right. So uif ur mom even touches u, u can have her arrested. Tell your grandmom that ur thankful shes not as ignorant and crazy as yout mom and give her a hug. Shes a lifesaver. Fuck ur mom. Made me want swing a bat at her head.

11. [quote name='"tiger bloom"']I want to have sex with your mother[/quote]

Ill put flowers on ur grave. Lol

12. Any update bro, how are things?