Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sent text to wrong person

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OvrShot, Sep 29, 2010.

1. I sent a text to my old delear asking "hey you still got bud" I then remember his number was disconnected so I call to check and a old women said hello and I hung up. I then sent a text saying "sorry I had the wrong number". Should I be worried that they will call the police?

2. Your guess is as good as mine.

3. No hahaha. It could have been WAY worse.

Some kid a texted a sheriff for bud a couple weeks ago. So the sheriff replied and busted the kid. Funny shit.

They won't call the police. Your just being paranoid.

4. you should be fine. Bud could be bud light or something. You live in cali anyways, you could be a medical patient for all they know.

5. Doesn't matter if they do, you didn't do anything illegal.

6. lol no dont worry, she'll probably put her phone down and press 'play' to continue watching tivo'ed episodes of Dr Oz and Oprah :p

7. she probably doesn't have text messaging on her phone and probably didn't pay for a plan. doubt she read either

8. Yeah I don't know if you got the memo, but nobody in California cares if you smoke weed.

Because they're too high.

• Like Like x 2
  9. lol your fine bro like everyone has said already don't sweat it.

No one is going to be busted for asking to buy weed.

10. yeah i've done that before, My old phone had "send to all" right above my dealers name..... luckly was new phone so only sent to like 5 people who all smoked anyways.

11. Anyone who uses texts to do anything illegal is being a dumbass. They get stored on servers at the phone company and do not go away for a long, long time. Voice calls do not unless there is already an existing warrant and corresponding tap.

12. If she replies "no, but call me if you get some" don't be surprised.

13. the government sees all of our texts and phone calls, but I don't give a shit...

14. Ive done that before to bro haha. Its all good. Shes old and is probably doesnt even know what "bud" means or even how to use text messaging. My parents dont haha.

15. seriously. had a little experience of my own going through text message documents and damn, you'd think if parents had a suspicion that their kid was smoking they'd check the text message files, but oddly they never do. funny too, can request them for free

16. Thanks I'm pretty high and obviously paranoid.

17. I knew a really unlucky kid.... Lol.

18. Yea, they really have the time to sift through all of our text messages and listen to every single phone call

:confused:

19. i lol'd

20. I text my dealer all the time but i never say " Hey man can i buy some (insert slang here)"

More like "hey are you around?
    Or "ill be over in 5"

AS long as you word your texts well you will be fine.