Sent Cash to Attitude! Am I Screwed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Newbiwan Kanobi, Mar 29, 2011.

1. I placed an order with The Attitude and mailed them over $100 in cash on 3/22. I check the status of my order on their website and it still says awaiting payment. I guess what I'm wandering is, Am I Screwed or will I get my order. This is my first order ever, I'm kind of freaking out a little. :eek:

2. It takes awhile to get there, or return. I would give it up to 2 weeks for them to receive your cash, and then atleast 2 weeks for you to receive the package. It has been no where close to enough time.

3. While it sucks, get use to lost or stolen orders. especially when sending cash, it's just the nature of the business. and has happened to me on a few occasions, best to send US postal Money order.

4. Thanks althor. I guess it has only been a week but it seams much longer. You know the old saying, "Time flies when your having fun". There ought to be a new saying, "Time moves like a crippled snail when you're waiting for beans in the mail". I guess my biggest concern is that my letter will be intercepted by the post office before it gets there or that they will just take my cash and say "we never received it".

5. Hey SugarDaddie, that's not what I wanted to hear. Anyone out there sent cash to the Attitude and received their order?

6. i 4 for 4 on sending cash in the mail. i've never gone through attitude tho...

7. Thanks growintrees, you make me feel a little better knowing that your orders weren't nabbed by the post office. I've read a lot of good things about the Attitude, so I'm sure they will come through. I Hope!

8. my attitude orders take up to 3 weeks when using a CC, so i'd expect a money order to take up to a full month to arrive.

i know the anxiety of waiting an extra long time to get beans in the mail, but trust me, once you get that little present in your mail box, you will run inside as fast as you can with hands trembling in anticipation barely able to hold a pair of scissors.

just try to find something else to pre-occupy yourself with in the meantime.

9. Yep if you read the attitude promo when they arrive thread you will see a few people got their beans pretty quick within about a week, but alot more took longer. I paid with credit card, showed on attitudes site they mailed out on the 4th and it was 17 days later before I saw them. Around 2 and 1/2 weeks in the mail.

10. You will be fine man. I have sent cash there every time i have ordered and got my order every time. I find it takes just over a week to get there and usually 2 weeks to get back to me. Good luck this season.

11. Reality Sucks, but it does happen, we don't live in a perfect world.

12. I just check the status of my order and it now says, "Dispatched". :D

13. Congrats. Depending on where you live mail can be pretty slow. You can expect it to take about the same amount of time getting back to you as well.

14. i learned my lesson the hard way about sending cash in the mail some dirty assed mail man for sure lifted my cash
    i use a cc or a gift card for all my orders now

15. my orders always arive in 8 days

16. my first order was for 98.00 and i sent them cash registered mail so i know it got there o.k.costed an extra 12.00 but was worth it.anyway they will get it and you should be fine.when i sent cash my order took about 10 days for payment to process and another 7-10 days for delivery.I wouldnt worry,they will arrive.man i hate waiting.i am impatient when it comes to seeds.:wave:

17. Just received my package in the mail today. Exactly 15 days round trip. Awesome!:D

18. In the back of my mind, I imagined the mail carriers exactly like the character in Weeds whose the postman who keeps "lost packages" usually filled with money in a secret room for a rainy day. Guess all mail carriers aren't evil. That's also much faster turn around than when ya send a money order so I guess cash can't be that bad.

19. Yaaaaaaaa Attitude! :hello:

They have never let me down.. ;)