Sensory deprivation

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Its 4:20 somewhere, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Alright so this is a little different but i got some questions about how it feels to be in a sensory deprivation tank while high... Ive heard experiences like out of body experiences and being just "pure awareness floating through the universe". Has anyone on GC Experimented with sensory deprivation if so could you be so kind to share your experience with me.

2. Nobody :(

Sent from my couch

3. ive tried it many years ago ,,its was quite a journey but it just got a bit freaky so only spent around hour and half traveling around in side my brain ,,,but worth trying ,,,mac,,

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Interesting... Sounds pretty cool, if stuff got too freaky Though i might have a panic attack lol. Was it freaky on the lines of finding your inner demons i hope to hear more from you soon

/4:20/

Sent from my couch

• Like Like x 1
  5. well i just smoked a nice fatty about 5 minutes before i got in to tank ,settled down, water was body temps and just relaxed you can close ya eyes or keep them open cuz its pitch black in there ,and just let your mind/brain do the traveling for you ,,as id pitch black no sound just maybe your heart beating ,,and pictures both moving and still will start flowing though you minds eye ,,think nice easy thoughts and you will get some good visions etc and time will pass quickly but you will think youve been in there hours ,,,mac,,

6. Pretty cool man i cant wait to try it.. i remember dmtim tried it in his bathtub and unfortunately died... So i guess im gonna find a professional

/4:20/

Sent from my couch

7. best to use a real floating tub thats made for it ,,,keeps water at right temps plus salts added to the water to help your body to float ,,,but it can be pretty weird in side the tub ,,,try it first with out the cannabis ,,,thats good as well you dont really need to smoke cannabis before you get in there ,,,mac,,

8. Alrighty thanks man ill be sure to

Sent from my couch

• Like Like x 1