sensi seeds "big bud"

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Grasshumper, Aug 21, 2010.

1. i just ordered a pack of sensi seeds "big bud". anyone here try this one yet. i am trying to get a cash crop going aside from all my other plants and would like to know if anyone has gotten a large yield from sensi's big bud strain:smoking: thanks all

2. I just ordered from attitude the sensi seeds big bud six pack feminzied. supposed to be here anyday. I heard it is the biggest yielder along with chornic by serious seeds and church by green house. anyways were in the same exact boat, best of luck to us....

3. I would like to tell you,I have bought from this company back in the late 80's and bought Big Bud,Skunk #1,and Northern Lights 5x2.I grew the Big Bud first and had amazzing results,4-oz per plant dry at 3-1/2ft tall.They will reek of smell,had to invest in a 120cubic ft per sec exhuast fan to rid the smell.I highy recommend Big Bud if they are the real seeds to anyone,they are so easy to grow with high yeilds.I want to find and buy more of the real Big Bud seeds again and start a indoor operation again.Only thing I didnt like about it was they take 70 days of flowering,so what I did was I breed BigBud with skunk #1 and had Big Skunk and they only took 45 days to flower and was almost the same yeilds,but not quite.I agreed the longer flowing BigBud is the way to go.Much much better bigger buds,and yeilds than any other plant I have grown.I would like to find the sensiseed bank from Holland or Amsterdam where I bought my very first seeds back in the late 80's.I really would love to find that seed bank again,they carry the best seeds you'll ever find anywhere at any price.