Sensi Seed's Big Bud + Skunk #1

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by neutronstarman, Jan 18, 2012.

1. #1 neutronstarman, Jan 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2012
    Sensi Seed's Big Bud + Skunk #1

Hi guys, great forum you got here, just wanted to share my new grow with you and hopefully pick up a few tips along the way...

So I have 3 x Sensi Seed's Big Bud and 1 x Sensi Seed's Skun #1 in a hydro flo gro system and 2 x Big Bud / 1 x Skunk #1 in pots of coco.

I have chosen to use Metrop ferts as they were the only ones that do hydro and coco and use the same concentration for both.

Today I have given them there first feed at 1/2 strengh -

PH 5.8 and EC 08 (I was advised to take them up to around 18 EC when there big enough to handle it...

[​IMG]

Light is a SUNMASTER HPS 600W Dual Spectrum for veg and flowering set on a timer of 18 on and 6 off

Will add another 400w dual spectrum when they go into flower for a total of 1000w on a timer of 12 on 12 off

Any tips you guys have will be greatly appreciated...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Day 7 of Veg

Anybody who can give me tips then please do, everything seems to be going smoothly for the moment...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. #3 neutronstarman, Jan 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2012
    Just checked the ph and ec in the hydro and the levels seem to have risen since yesterday.

EC Yesterday - 08
    EC Today - 11

PH Yesterday - 5.8
    PH Today - 6.4

All my instruments are calibrated and I rinsed / cleaned the clay balls in a bath of ph 5.8 water before use.

Any ideas what could be causing this at this early stage ? Or should I not worry to much for the moment ?

The water I am using is from the well in the back garden (collected rainwater from the roof)
    PH of this well water is 7
    EC of this well water is 02

[​IMG]

[​IMG]