Sensi Seed SKUNK 1

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by herb ballistic, Jul 24, 2012.

1. #1 herb ballistic, Jul 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2012

Attached Files:

2. well it was only a cutting off a skunk1 down south up north it has to be harder hitting!may be not.

3. :hello:and there was only 2 in da soil! With pals:). other never made it Girl Down.:( Hay Ho shit happens

Attached Files:

4. :wave:older a little bigger:D

Attached Files:

5. #7 herb ballistic, Aug 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2012
    :wave:Quick update

Attached Files:

6. :wave:Girls need repoting:)

Attached Files:

7. :wave:They still need repotting

Attached Files:

8. What Size pot are you going to flower in?

9. Next pot 6" for a month then flower in 10"

10. :wave:Hay repotted about time watch these girls go!:D

Attached Files:

11. Lets see um!

Post pics!

12. Here we go!:wave:

Attached Files:

13. Hi,

I am quite a beginner here, just started growing my very first two plants.

Why do you change pots that often? What are the downsides of just putting the seed in a big pot and never really change it?

On some of the pictures I noticed couple of yellow burns or spots on some leaves, do you just ignore that and it doesn't make you worry at all? It's just because I checked out my plants today and noticed few yellow spots on the leaves and I obviously wondered, millions thoughts went through my head. (over fertilizing, not enough light, over/under watering, bad soil ...)

Other than that, they look sexy! ;)

14. change the pot when the plant needs a bigger pot saves space for me.Just recovering from spider mites but if you have the spotting can be spidermite hopefuly not or magnesium deficiency or the temps to high bulb to close. ned a photo if you can!

15. Well I thought I would give LED a go in the veg tent:eek:

Attached Files:

16. :D 1 week of LED

Attached Files:

17. I know yes recovering from nitrogen def due to me being flued up and getting my feeds wrong:mad::smoking:

Attached Files:

18. Hey bro....do yourself a big favor and transplant those plants in good, fresh soil and into bigger pots now...I bet they are already root-bound.