Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sending Bud via Ground Mail

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mcgrblunts, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Have any of you guys ever tried this? I know it seems risky, but I havent been able to find any good bud up here at school (Gettysburg, Pennsylvania) and my friend in New York told me he is willing to groundmail me some dank buds.

We think the best way to accomplish this without getting caught is to put the bud inside several plastic bags and then sink it in a jar of peanut butter, and then box it up in a discreet fashion.

What are the real risks involved here, and is it a bad enough idea that I should not risk it. Couldnt I not get in trouble for it anyways, and could just claim that I never asked anyone to send that package to me if we WERE to get caught? (not that I would sell my friend out, just wondering about the legality)

Thanks.

2. dumb idea dude, just go find some or grow your own

3. Its risky but possible, i have seen it done. And here is how

First off, peanut butter, coffee etc is a dead give away, nobody is going to mail someone a jar of freakin peanut butter.

Always and only use usps not fed ex and not ups.

Your friend needs to get some type of vacuum sealer.

What you want to do is triple bag in ziplocks enough weed that it can stay rather flat, then vaccum seal over those bags, you may need to break up the weed a lil bit to get it flat. There will be zero smell no matter how dank the weed is. Fold it up in a birthday card, piece of paper etc... and put it in on of the yellow business envelopes that have the bubble wrap inside.

And you have a standard looking light package that will most likely fly through thier system. If you mailed a quarter ounce with this method the total package would probably be around 11-12 grams.

Fake return address.

That will most likely work(though your def taking a risk, and i dont really recommend doing it just trying to help you out if you are heart set on doing it.)

Now this next option wont be availible for everyone, But I know a friend who had a neighbor that moved recently, and he had the package dropped at there empty house, with a mispelled name, and fake return address, worked like a charm.

Good luck, and keep it to a small weight if you do indeed do this.

4. Thanks dude.

My friend is really pretty dumb so like, he definetly is not going to be able to vacuum pack anything even if he had the neccessary equipment hahah. I dont even think im going to risk it because i've already been arrested for weed related things and prior charges blow:(

I gotta find a way to grow in my dorm discreetly and for a relatively cheap amount of money...

5. Word, like i said i dont really recommend doing it, but if your going to try, better do it right.

As for growing in your dorm, pretty much a huge no no man, maybe you could pull like a small stealth pc box, but even then with the yields youd be looking at, not really worth it......Theres dank everywhere bro, just hard to find sometimes, dont give up.

6. yeah true that. colleges are sometimes the best place to find dank.

7. #7 timmyg, Nov 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2008
    dood you gotta be able to find on a college campus
    one year when i was in college the kid across the hall from me sold
    damn were those easy times

i don't understand why its so risky to send this stuff disguised thru UPS tho
    can someone explain why there's so much risk

i was planning on maybe mailing myself some bud next time i went on vacation cuz i don't wanna bring any thru an airport for obvious reasons
    i was thinking maybe about hiding it inside a dvd or video game case and shrink wrapping over the case and making it look like a gift

how would the people at ups find out about this?
    they ship thousands and thousands of packages a day
    do they have dogs sniff em?

EDIT: i did a little searching and i found this post
    http://forum.grasscity.com/general-...588-ups-not-safe-way-ship-mj.html#post2154655
    doesn't sound too bad i may still consider shipping UPS in a very well hidden, very inconspicuous package of course

8. I work at UPS and I can tell you that they have multiple drug dogs patroling the package load/unload and sort areas. If you decide to go through with it I would ship USPS and make sure that it's airtight with something else to cover any remaining smell (throw some garlic in there or something.) Unless the dog actually rips part of the package (which is the indicator that it contains drugs) then they will not open your package.

9. Actually, lol, I just sent some the other week when I got an O.

What I did was buy a bag of ground coffee, since I wanted some anyway, and then wrapped the little sandwich baggie up good, stuck it flat in the coffee bag. Then I closed the coffe bag and stuck it in one of those bubble envelopes.

I used USPS, priority mail. The clerk didn't even give me a second glance when I handed her the package. Buyer got package in 2 days, being a total distance of about 100 miles from me. (Central NY to southern NY)

No snags, nothin.

So yeh, it's possible. I wouldn't *suggest* it, but it's definately doable.

You could stick it in like an altoids tin with a note "I thought you might like to try this candy" or something. that way if it does get opened, it's not suspicious.

10. Don't ever:

Mail weed
    take it on a plane
    take it out of state
    sell it online
    take it into a public area (i.e a resturant or walmart)

I wouldn't travel in car with it either unless you are taking it to or from a dealer or friends house. Which ever one works for you.

Traveling with weed = bad idea

Only do it when COMPLETELY necessary

11. ahaha, dude, your in college....

some people dont look like they smoke, but believe me, alot of people in college smoke. Just ask around, you'll find something FOR SURE.

12. Well first off bro..I do not know how you can't find bud in college.. >.<. That confuses me a bit. I'm sure 1/2 the fuckin school tokes.
    But, it's funny I found this post. I had a dream last night ya know? And I saw myself cutting off the heads/stomachs of teddy bears and putting weed in them then sending them to people. :). Maybe that would work? =P

13. What if traveling with weed IS COMPLETELY NECESSARY? :D

14. Man i know weed makes you paranoid but i didnt think this much. and weed is fine to take on a plane just make sure its not an international flight, and even if it is there are ways. and you wouldnt take it in a car of public place like resteraunt/shopping centre? wow you must walk around with your head permanently over your shoulder.

15. Not only would it be interstate, but using USPS turns a misdemeanor possession charge into some nice felonies.

I've read that cellophane is what pros use to prevent any smell from escaping. I'd imagine putting it in a jar of carbon would also eliminate any smells...

16. Too risky and not worth it.

17. i hear you cant get charged if weed is sent to your address, they cant prove that you ordered it. some one could have sent it to the wrong address you could say if the police asked you. As long as he puts the wrong return address