Senate set to approve FISA spying bill today

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 472633, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Senate set to approve FISA spying bill today

Was there ever really any doubt this would pass, Repubs and Dems always are bipartisan in their hatred of our freedoms.

2. The only time Dems and Repubs agree is when it comes to fucking you and me. I should make that into a bumper sticker.

3. National security James....don't worry it's for your own good. ;)

4. There's a bumper sticker in the libertarian party site that has a picture of Bush and Obama and it says same shit different piles.

5. Its passed officially just so everyone knows.

6. Happy fucking new year guys!

go back to sleep your government is in control...

7. if this thread were about abortion or gay marriage it would be 20 pages by now.

8. or Israel.

9. [quote name='"trixman22"']The only time Dems and Repubs agree is when it comes to fucking you and me. I should make that into a bumper sticker.[/quote]

That would sell ....

10. Bump for.justice

11. Might as well start rewriting our history books to not include anything about our constitution.. 1984 style.

12. "Americans are a free people, who know that freedom is the right of every person and the future of every nation. The liberty we prize is not America's gift to the world; it is God's gift to humanity."
    GWB

“This democracy we have is a precious thing. For all the arguments and all the doubts and all the cynicism that’s out there today, we should never forget that as Americans, we enjoy more freedoms and opportunities than citizens in any other nation on Earth."
    Obama

Every felt like you were told a porky ?

[​IMG]

13. This is twice now that something so large and has a lot of impact is going to be signed in during the new years eve while everybody is busy getting intoxicated or partying. Trying to slip it right by us..and it will work. Last year it did unfortunately.

14. Offtopic but I so want to try that bud that you have as your signature. Its CALLING TO ME! :smoking: