Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[SEMS1] Bong making guide, for the younger smoker.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SEMS1, Oct 29, 2008.

1. Wow, that's actually a cool piece.
    I'd say it's the second coolest home piece I've seen, I like the jar, makes me smile. :)

2. The corona bong is SICK!!!!!! I am making it a personal goal to make one! LOL

3. for the dropper/slider/pipe piece/bowl

i found another good alternative thats cheaper alternative to the other cheap solutions

depending on the size of the hose, or metal stem,
    u can use a standard METAL handheld pencil sharpener,

a 1 hole one or a 2 hole one, just find a way to seal it (no air gaps in the hose or stem) and make it stay on the stem,
    use gorilla glue, thats wat i used.

once everything is dry and ready... insert some sticky dosia and enjoy :):smoking:

4. WTF glass is illegal in australia? that shattered my hopes of opening a headshop there :(

5. In some states. Legal in most.

6. well as i am a "younger smoker"
    use your dads dremel
    drink your dads beer
    make a hole in the bottle and make a bong
    I mean really, its not that hard
    but man this homemade idea is actually really good, the ice and AC are bad ass, props.

7. does a soldering iron work for melting a hole into a glass bottle?

8. ???? does it! WE NEED TO KNOW CITY!!!! COME ON GC!!! TELL ME!!!!

9. also a sautering iron/tip of a hot glue gun/heated metal rod works really well!

10. No, A soldering Iron doesn't get hot enough to melt glass Best thing to use a glass & tile drill bit & a power drill

11. When i tried to melt the plastic the bottle just crumpled. But i cut an airtight hole and made it. This bong rips, and is one of my favorite homemades. thanks bud, check my PM.

12. Might i add this bong rips like no other.

13. Still loving the thread, SEMS1. I like that little inline. If you want some ideas on how you could improve the design, hit me up with a PM.

14. hawaiian punch jugs and pens ftw lol :smoke:

15. This is my homemade based on SEMS1 design. Rips perfect and has actually taken over from my glassy! Just a jar with the top of a gatorade bottle, hose and a cone from local headshop. Had no trouble melting the carb or hose hole either.

[​IMG]

16. nice bro looks good!

they do hit surprisingly well with the right sized jar!

happy toking!

17. SEMS1 is a Certified Bong Engineer...

18. Yeah, that beats the crap out of my first two! The first one I used was a Mountain Dew bottle with a 6 inch threaded metal pipe as the down pipe. I lost the crappy bowl I made en route to the location, so we smoked poppers my first time, even though I didn't know it. Later I visited the location and I found the piece in the pond there. I was so elated at finding it!
    The second one was a liter mason jar with a pen tube down stem and foil bowl. The tube you took hits through was another pen tube. I thought they were good at the time; they hit like a bitch and made my eyes water all the way to my chin. They were good for beginning, but I'm glad I bought a glass spoon pipe (I broke it though; cracked first, then broke off pieces of the carb when cleaning it; never clean pipes with paper clips!).
    Also, the other really novice smoker pipe i used was of course coke cans; they don't give any flavor and they are bad for you; don't smoke from them if you can help it.

19. Here is one way to get through glass w/o having to buy a special diamond tipped bit... I found this drill bit that was a small cylinder covered with gritty sand paper and I held it sideways for a while until the glass got really thin, then start lightly tapping with a screw driver until you can start chipping out your hole. Haven't tried it out yet but I'll get a new picture sometime soon... http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e162/ipathbomb92/P1030579.jpg :D hope it doesn't suck too bad hahaha

20. I've used this bong schematic for many a homemade, it never fails! Made myself A nice A/C and put a slide on there. SEMS get back to me, we should host a contest or compile a bong making tutorial or something.