Semi Urgent question on shipping.

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by saillc, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Hey, im interested in ordering some glass from the store, but i need clarification on the packaging and such. I go to boarding school and although they dont screen your packages, what exactly does it say on the package, such as return address or what it contains.

2. I ordered a shabong from the website and it actually said glass pipe on the box. It was fail and was confiscated. Sucks, and no, don't order to a boarding school if you're afraid you'll get caught because even though they are "discreet" about packaging, because it's being shipped from a foreign country, they have to put an item description on the box and they cant lie. Hope that helped

3. Highly Flammable: Spark that Sh..!

4. The packaging that comes from the shop is a blank brown or white box, but Customs will attach a tag thats about 2x4 inches that announces that a glass pipe is inside, iirc.

5. hmmmm, the people at the packaging place wont really look at it like that, i've heard mixed things about the outside packaging now. i probably will just go for it

6. the system at my school is the ups delivers packages to the small mail building, and two woman just photocopy the sticker on the package and give you the photocopied paper to sign. i'd assume that they wouldnt look at it very closeley

7. I don't know man, if its going through people who may contact your school's authorities depending on the contents, it might just be better to set up a temporary PO box.

8. my school is extremely liberal and has no "authorities". I just talked to my friend and last year someone ordered salvia nad a bong and there was no problems,

9. alright, then by all means, order as much glass as your heart desires :D

10. That's the best response ever, Palmer!!! :D