Semi-Harvest (CFL, Bagseed)

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by HighSchool, Feb 6, 2009.

1. So I have been harvesting for about three days now...

Three plants. Total weight unknown. I wanna say that I have harvested at least half of what I grew thus far. Two Indica dom plants and one Sativa. All bagseed. I grew under cfls and this is my first harvest. Couple of questions after the pics.

S5031752.JPG

Shhhh, don't tell anyone those aren't eggs...

S5031753.JPG

S5031754.JPG

Size comparison.

S5031755.JPG

Indica plant that I have yet to harvest.

S5031756.JPG

Other indica.

S5031757.JPG

Sativa.

Sorry about the quality of the pics; I'm no Picasso.:devious:
    I woulda taken macros but I don't know how to work the camera.:(

First question.
    My buds are super dry. And extremely brittle because of this (Cfl's= non compact nugs.). How do I go about reintroducing moisture? Cup of water in the box?

Secondly, they don't smell like anything at all, like no smell whatsoever and I figured if they need moisture an orange would do the trick plus make 'em smell like, well... Oranges.

Well leave your comments, concerns and praise on a job well grown.

2. They still look a bit "planty" to me. Are you sure those were ready for harvest?

3. Very sure. 4 months of flowering and amber trichs all over.

4. dont smell like anything?? what in the hell kinda weed is this? they look still like they got green in them. i would just start to cure them in a jar. guy above me sounds right, as to you harvesting too early

5. my thoughts to,they do look like they were harvested a wee bit early, and 16 weeks in flowering ,wow thats a long time to flower a few plants

6. #6 spearingflame03, Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2009
    I say congrats , its bagseed...
    theirs thousands of strains that have their own unique death as you say. it jus could be nutes and lack of flushing. or all sorts of things like light leakage etc.
    Still over all its goin to be some nice smoke..why?? u grew it...its ya pride n joy.just dry and cure it correctly.
    my .02$
    thanks i jus caught that ..using a ps3.lol

7. I agree, congrats!
    and its $.02... haha im just pullin your leg xD

8. Total weight from the 2 plants I did harvest is 74.0 grams, that being said it should have been like a 80 or 85 grams but I smoked a ton before I bought my scale.

I'm hoping for at least another Oz from the last plant. Oh and I'm 19 and I plan to grow cannabis for the rest of my life; barring any jail time that is.

9. WORD! nice grow!