Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

selling used glass on craigslist?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DANKBUDS42O, Dec 12, 2011.

1. I wanna sell some glass on craigslist but dont know it if its straight. I have this resinate shit that works pretty good. My bong will be cyrstal clear, the bubbler has a little bit of resin built up at the bottom that wont come out but other than that its really clean, and i doubt i could sell my plug in vape on there cuz it reaks of weed. any ideas? not quitting smoking by the way just got too many pieces right now and goin off to radford next year and cant bring thme all:smoke:

2. [quote name='"DANKBUDS42O"']I wanna sell some glass on craigslist but dont know it if its straight. I have this resinate shit that works pretty good. My bong will be cyrstal clear, the bubbler has a little bit of resin built up at the bottom that wont come out but other than that its really clean, and i doubt i could sell my plug in vape on there cuz it reaks of weed. any ideas? not quitting smoking by the way just got too many pieces right now and goin off to radford next year and cant bring thme all:smoke:[/quote]

So whats the problem? Iso snd salt and then shake the bub. Sell. /thread

3. clean it out, and sell it as a tobacco water pipe. nothing illegal or against craigslist rules in that

4. Give it to someone else who smokes. It'll generate some positive karma for you.

5. Your probably won't get a lot off of it. Unless it's something that was really expensive but it still won't bring you any where near what you originally paid for it.. 25-40%
    People simply will not pay a lot for used glass. It's mainly a buyers market.

Most people sell them just as bongs not "tobacco pipes" or what ever.