selling custom computers?

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by flapjack1439, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Where could i sell a decent comp? i have my old mobo with a core2duo laying around and i was thinking of building a comp around it and just to sell.

kinda wanna just build it cause i havnt built a new comp for a while and i dont like having parts lying around cause my apartments kinda small. I'd assume craigslist or ebay but other places that im not thinking of?

2. Try googling, there are many forums dedicated to computer building. I'm sure you could manage to put up a few ads, although you might have to sign up for like five or ten different sites.

3. Make sure it still even works man, dont wanna waste cash for all the other stuff to find out its dead already....

4. So your selling it ?what's the specs I need one for music and that but I need slot of room and ram memory etc

5. What?

6. [quote name='"overheatedmud"']

What?[/quote]

I second this

7. kind of seems like he meant lots of room, like HDD space...

but who the hell knows lol

8. [quote name='"Jumbo"']kind of seems like he meant lots of room, like HDD space...

but who the hell knows lol[/quote]

Yes alot of that ,but like what's the specs?

9. He isn't sure. If you read the OP it said he had some old parts laying around and he was wondering whether or not he should bother building it to sell.

10. [quote name='"overheatedmud"']

He isn't sure. If you read the OP it said he had some old parts laying around and he was wondering whether or not he should bother building it to sell.[/quote]

Oh my bad didn't read that lol