sell your soul

Discussion in 'General' started by Buddha_monk, Nov 13, 2013.

1. what happens when you sell your soul?

where does it go?

2. Crowley, the king of hell

suck it right btch

3. the better question is 'how do you sell your soul'?

4. I've literally thought about doing this before, but yeah, how do you go about selling your soul? And how fucked are you once you do?

Desperate times, man. Desperate times.

5. Um, bad idea. Remember what happened to Bart?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. I couldn't sell my soul if I wanted to, I don't have one.

7. shit im still trying to get mine back..

8. Can't sell something that isn't yours..

Nah I don't do drugs. I smoke weed.

9. I've sold my soul a thousand times, now when the time comes I can't die.

Sent from The Gods.

10. Ive thought about sellin my soul. I found satanism interesting so i ended up reading what its all about. Its pretty much just the opposite of any other religion. Its not all about satan n demons n eternal damnation, pretty much how the bible says "Help thy neighbour" what satanism is -- help yourself before you help thy neighbour. Its all about self progression n getting ahead before you think / help others. Always make sure u are all good n safe / set before anyone els.

But to sell your soul u have to preform a ritual. Draw a pentagram on the floor in black or red ofc. Need red or black or both candles n have to say some shit "blah blah blah"*if really interested read up on it* then gotta poke urself n draw blood n write some shit in blood sign ur name in bloood say one last thing n then then fold up the paper u wrote everything on n burn it with one of the candles. AND WHALLA! Ur done

11. If it's your soul, why can't you sell it?

12. I'd sell my soul to the devil for like $1,000,000 if he actually existed lol... that would mean that I have to live in hell after I die? Lmao.

13. I sold my soul to rock n' roll... now I am a broke musician/college student.
    At least I play a mean guitar \\m/

14. #14 squidrick420, Nov 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2013
    I have studied a bit of Laveyan Satanism myself and I see it as being so far from typical religion that it is more of an Ideology. However I find it blends well with a bit of eastern philosophy such as Confucianism which is very ambiguous in that it has no central message to convey and purposefully contradicts itself. It blends well with Satanist ideologies primarily because they both can be viewed as focusing in on concepts of self-divinity and denying a need for a deity to take place of what one already possess internally.

15. The bad thing is that people think this is a real thing.

16. Talk to the floating eye above the pyramid of the society. The people atop it will give you great wealth, in exchange for being their bitch, and changing your spiritual views according to their dogma..

17. i've been meaning to ask mine where it went

it just got up and left one day, didnt even notice until it was too late.

18. #18 My Username, Nov 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2013
    But seriously, you need to read read the The The Picture of Dorian Gray

19. I wouldn't do anything that required drawing my blood and writing something with it. Do you realize how much blood you would need? And if you read the raw book of satan where all other forms of satanism came from it pretty much says the opposite of what the Bible says. Like: smite thy neighbor if he antagonizes you or something like that. Summed up, the raw book of satan says killing someone in cold blood is good, stealing is good no matter what it is even if you don't need it and basically the exact opposite of the Ten Commandments

20. Do some research before u start posting about shit u got no clue about. Satanism is just about making sure that you get ahead in life n helping yourself before others ita all about self prevail n progression. Satanism is about making sure that you get ahead in life and dont care for no one els ita all about you aslong as u get what u need n want thats self progression n thats what its about. And it doesnt take that much blood u obvs havnt been injured and lost alot of blood. U can lose quite a bit lf blood b4 u die... When they take ur blood at the hospital for blood tests they fill up multipul vials without even gettin ligt headed. It would barly take anyblood to write what u need ans sign ur name and just prick ur finger with a pin and squeeze ur finger boom theres some blood start writing and sign ur name.

There is different forms of satanism some have weird rituals some pray to demons. But satanism is just about being sure u get ahead in life and all about self progression aslong as u get ahead of everyone els thata what ots reallt about. Help urself b4 u help others.