Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Self-Titrate

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by laxboy130126, Oct 4, 2007.

1. I heard this off of www.greendragonsoda.com
    I've been making green dragon for a while, but i have no idea what Self-Titrating means??? I sure as hell haven't done it. Any ideas? Thanks for the help

2. self-titration is gradually adjusting the dosage of a drug by noting the effects of a smaller/larger dose.

like 1 shot of green dragon wasn't good enough and 3 shots made you puke. 2 shots would be a correctly titrated dose.

Normally titration refers to the method of finding out the concentration of a certain solution by adding small amounts of another soultion that will react with the first one and by calculating the amount of the second reagent needed to reach equilibrium in the solution you can find out the concentration of the first reagent.