Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

self concious when you smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Savier, Nov 18, 2009.

1. do you guys get self-concious when you smoke? like when im high i get self-concious about looking tired the next day so drink a shit ton of water... like iv been smokin for 3 years now but for some reason i started noticing that i do this everytime im high. do you guys get some kind of self-councious?

2. I do, but only when I smoke around people I've never smoked around. I feel like they're just analyzing everything I do, it takes a couple sessions before I break out of this mindset. It makes feel absolutely retarded, like I'm not "good" at being high or something stupid like that. I know it's silly, and it's getting better as I go.

I think my progress will be halted by the 3 month t-break I started a week ago :(

but, there's nothing wrong with drinkin' plenty of water

3. sometimes if I smoke myself stupid I get like this. Last couple of times though i've been really outgoing and shit. Only happens when I have little to no tolerance too.

Where you at in Illinois dawg?

4. Nope i don't have to worry about looking stoned or looking for places to smoke n shit and my social life is just weed pretty much, eventually it becomes the norm so im much more confident when im blazed.

5. My eyes have always had a red tint so no ones ever asks. But yeah i used to change clotches after i would chief. That is if i could change clothes

6. Nope. I enjoy smoking, and assume any responsibilities for doing so.

7. Nope. See i hate talking and i suck at talking to strangers, so getting high just gives me an excuse to keep my mouth shut.

8. i really dont give a shit.

non of the teachers or the campus security can bust me for being high.

they really dont care to much anyway.

haha.

and no parents!

still getting use to that.

its awesome.

9. Word dude, i went to class high today and it was awesome:smoking:

Then I just smoked a joint a few minutes ago, i love weed:D:smoking:

10. yea man i do the same thing. Im always late for class. and i feel like im making a bunch of noise then i think it funny and start laughing. I feellike i talk loud when high

11. Dont we all :love: :bongin: