Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seizures Due To Smoking?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sosoDAF, Mar 21, 2007.

1. Well, recently, someone I know had a seizure after smoking a fairly large blunt with a friend of mine. I have never heard of this happening before, and was wondering if anyone else has heard of this happening. Although I wasn't there, I was told that the person who had the seizure could not stay conscious for more than 5 seconds at a time afterwards as well.
    Anyways, has anyone heard of this before? If it makes any difference, the person who had the seizure was someone who does not smoke too often.
    Thanks. :)

2. this happened to a friend of mine named Jay...turns out the bud was laced with heroin, so you might want to check what they've been smoking

3. Wow, I'm glad you mentioned this.
    I'll be sure to let them know.
    Anyone else have any experiences with this?
    Thanks.

4. thread title made me laugh

5. I've never heard of mj use linked with any kind of seizures. in fact, there is plenty of scientific evidence that corolates fewer seizures in epilepsy patients treated with mj. maybe your friend is prone to seizures at this point in his life for some other reason, or like someone else mentioned, God, I hope not, that's disgusting, someone laced your shit. I hope your friend is alright. peace

6. I swear to god this happened to me. I had like 5-6 blunts that day. After the 6th, I went to my friends house real quick to chill and all of a sudden, there was a blur i just went unconcious didn't remember anything and dropped to the floor and started shaking. This is what they told me...I didn't feel any of this at all. Never had anything like this before.

7. Wow, thanks for the help guys.
    I'll be sure to let my friend know about what you have said.
    Thanks.