Seizure experiences

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Chemdank, Jul 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Chemdank, Jul 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2012
    I am trying to figure out what actually happend to me. A few months ago I was at a "somewhat-friends" house, he's mainly my friend because he's dirt stupid and always smokes me out with dank ass shit that smells like maple syrup for free :smoke:

Anyways, I was at his house with another actually good friend and then the house owners sister, britany, who has a crush on me. Me, my friend, and the "friend" began smoking DANK-SHIT (best weed ever IMO) and it had the HEAVIEST smell of maple syrup, ever. After 2 bong bowls passed around with this stuff, I was stoned out of my mind. I wasnt listening to a word my friends were saying and I just started into the trees in his backyard while he packed another bowl. This new bowl he packed in my bong was legal-incense, and I was unaware he was packing this because I was so high. I know what incesnse/real weed looks like but I was just so high I wasn't paying attention. Anywho I took one bong hit of this stuff then I said "ew that tastes like legal" (I have smoked it a few times before quiting for good). He proceeded to tell me that it was actually legal. He either said it was AC-DC or somthing else..

Anyways, I was scared as fuck because the thought of legal (especially in bongs) scares the shit out of me and gives me scary bad trips. I dont remember much else after that..

what I remember was standing out of my chair, walking to next to the door inside, then sliding down into a sitting position back against wall. Then everything got so bright and I couldnt see my hand in front of my face and i was mumbling I couldnt see anything. Then somehow I got inside and I snapped back into it when britany was talking to me and said "He just had a seizure" and my other "friend" said "He's going to die!"

What actually happend according to all my friends was I got out of my seat after smoking the legal and we all started to walk inside, and I fell to the ground unconciously and luckily britany caught me. I then stayed in position, staring straight into the sky for 10 minutes, no blinking, without any interaction or movements or sounds coming from me. Then they walked me inside and had me start drinking water, they said I acted normal again once cody said "I was going to die"

Later that day was pretty normal, I was high as shit from the real weed 2 hours atleast after this and enjoyed watching some movie (I kept laughing at this one guy in the movie who always had red and dialited eyes because I kept thinking he got high before doing his acting job because he had such a boring role.. )

I then began walking to my house and got picked up by my mother and father and older sister, and we went to go get frozen yogurt at menchies. They all said how my eyes were very grey and yellow. My muchies was amazing and after i finished my cup I ate many samples.

The next day was very groggy (could be a placibo affect on myself, I have a feeling I caused this) and I had to take 1 very importand final test for my greek mythology finals.

Has anyone ever had a seizure before? Can you agree with me how it alters alot of what you thinking is happening to what is actually happening. Does anyone know why this would happen to me when my other friends (tolerance should be close to each other) had no side-affects than just being high as fuck. Or, does anyone think this was somthing else than a seizure? thanks, peace out, smoke dope not fake shit :D:love:

We don't allow discussions on Legal Highs on GC -WW

2. Yeah, be sure to pay attention before you smoke anything. What if it was something a lot worse and your friends didn't tell you thinking you would just "see what it is"? I've had some bad experiences with what you're talking about as well and I think it's horrible. Glad you had a good time afterwards though and are safe.. Who the hell is lucky enough to have someone catch them in a fall?

Also, this thread will be deleted we can not talk about incense in GC. I enjoyed the post, welcome to the city.

3. We can't talk about incense? damn.. i was hoping for some awnsers haha. Anyways, thanks man

4. #4 californiajd, Jul 3, 2012
    Well here somes info before it gets deleted The unmentionables have been documented to cause seizures, strokes, and myocardial infarctions. Stick to the real weed and you'll be good. Also tell your freinds there f'ing morons for smoking that stuff when they already have real ganja. Not to mention trying to give someone water when there having a seizure is a big big no no.

I know the mods probably won't like me linking this. But I feel this stuff is important for people to know http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=15472167

DO NOT respond to posts like this - they only get YOU a warning/infraction = WW

5. Sounds like hypertension, you were sittin down for a long ass time gettin super duper ripped and then you stood up probobly really fast and then you got the sparkly lights in your vision then fainted. Wasn't no seizure brah. Happens to the best of us every one in a while xD, just make sure to stand up a bit more slowly after a heavy smokin sesh.

6. I have no recollection of falling, and false memories. Is this natural in fainting? I thought in fainting that you just dont remember what happends after you faint. It was the opposite for me, I remember all these things that dident happen. Very trippy, very scary

7. I think this thread is very interesting. Seizures are weird things..

8. #8 californiajd, Jul 3, 2012
    I think the previous poster means syncope (fainting) from postural hypotension not hypertension. Generally with syncope you will have some vague recollection of the moments before unconsciousness. Depending in the cause/ severity you may not remember anything tho. If you remember vivid memories from when you were out that is not typical of syncope and is something that can happen during certain kinda of seizures. Frankly I would talk to a doctor about this if I were you just to be safe.

9. Thank you for sharing! A few months ago when this occured I was not a regular incense user but I had tried it before (not this specific same brand tho) and I had amazing trips. I quit soley just because I learned how bad it is for you.
    I am pretty sure I'm healthy and this wasn't caused by any health symptoms. I also doubt it was the weed (although smoking it and then incense might have made it worse). I am thinking what happend was just some chemical reaction/allergy that I had to the ingredients that my other friends did not have. They smoked like 2-3 bong bowls of the stuff and I only took one measly hit.
    I have been smoking every night just one small bowl for months because it helps relieve my day stress/give me yummy muchies/helps me fall asleep.
    Think it's possible I could have been allergic to the incense as my other friends werent affected? If this batch had an overdose of chemicals on it we all would have had these weird reactions.

10. Orthostatic hypotension.

Relatively benign condition, seizures are unmistakable...Big difference between gettin' dizzy and fallin' over, and shakin' repeatedly while drooling.:cool:

11. Again, While i thought I was trying to see my hand through a bunch of light and saying "I cant see my hand" my friends all said I was ACTUALLY starring towards the sky shaking and not responding or blinking for 10 minutes

12. Well...I only play a doctor on TV, so maybe you should check out a real doctor.:cool:

13. ive tak3en big bts of real weed and passed out and done the fish a couple of time's and once almost behind the wheel. =/ i have since learned to not take and hold such fatty ripp's for a really long time

14. #14 dailytoker567, Jul 3, 2012
    Legal buds are bad when i smoke them i go into a state of psychosis and have seizures it is the scariest thing that ever happened to me and i did it twice i think spice is the worst drug ever made it can be harmless to some people and turn others into psychopaths

We don't allow discussions on Legal Highs here - WW

15. And yes it deff changed my way of thinking im glad i tried spice and experienced it cas it made me who i am today

16. #16 SeriousToke, Jul 3, 2012
    Your a dick bro. You call that a friend cause he smokes you out. Your one fake ass douche, I hope the guy smartens up and humiliates you for ever pretending to be friends with him.

You call him a friend yet you call him stupid, and always smokes you out. Clearly you hang with him cause he just smokes you out.

Your 1 pretentious asshole OP. I hate people like you.

Disrespect and name-calling are not tolerated here - WW

17. Leave that K2 stuff alone. It ain't nothing like the "real" thing.

18. haha.. okay?

19. Closed for review

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.