Seen It All Now, Ask And Ye shall Receive

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Proaskme, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Fungi are very dangerous. I would avoid inhalation of any type expecially after it is burning.. The spores are the issue while alive. After it drys completely most likely won't hurt anyone if you looked really close and did not see the tail tail hairs that are very much like rag weed sperm, you know the things every early morning on the grass that look like spider web. Two things about people saying watch out for smoking that shit is one, you burn and inhale anything it is not good for you, two, don't smoke..... I would not smoke mold in the end....

2. You confuse my dumb ass some times bro.. But you are funny. They will knock you out now but I want amber baby amber... Little white bugs no big deal yet.. Actually no damage to the plants yet... But population is still limited. Figure this bug can increase in numbers in 0 to 60 though.... P.

3. Thank-you ProAskMe

i understand your metaphor exactly and gets to the heart of the issue.

:thumbs up:

Hoping for more feedback over on the afore mentioned thread.

4. What is the formula for calculating the maximum distance a human being can travel in a space craft for any given speed.

E.G. We can never hit the speed of light, but when I plug in an age and a speed I want to know how far I can go beyond the Earth - if at all =)

5. so the buds with clear trich's are gettin' ya wacked:confused:

6. 80% cloudy and yes this strain is around 22.5 thc and that my friend is that....

7. For the parinoid out there some trivia. How many watts is the average 40 gallon electric water heater? Answer: around 7000w... Does that help ya with worry over 3 400w hps lamps? Should say it all to you.. P.

8. #48 jcj77d, Oct 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2010
    anybody can use google, & if you did, the answer is 4500-5500w, not 7000w:eek:, & i just checked mine, & its 4670w.

a simple electric waffle iron uses 1000w, & when you speak about lights, you need to figure in what the ballast uses as well, not just the bulbs, ballast can add 5-15% to the lights wattage, depending on the type

9. How old is your unit?? Know what seer means? Also check out the larger capacity units. I owned a house that had 5 ac units and 3 50 gallon water heaters.. It is just a way to try and let the people know that 2000 watts of any new units they want to use or even more won't be any problem... If you add 10 1000w lights u might get noticed but you still have to give them something else.. Plain and simple... Law is law and if you ever get busted because of an electric bill and nothing else, unless you don't pay it, LOL, then you still are scott free because cause for warrants can be obtained. The whole point was I keep reading people ask if 3 400w lamps will be enough to get them busted and the answer is absolutely no chance in hell..... Please don't confuse the issue is all I ask. Was just trying to relieve fear.

10. 3yrs old, & i know you were just trying to ease there concern, which is fine, but dont give false info, + a water heater doesnt even run 12hrs a day, unless one is contsantly using hot water.

idk what country you live in, but you can get tipped off by the electric company even if you pay your bill, i know 2nd hand, my neighbor is a certified eletriction for 20yrs now, & told me that some electric companies will pay their employees to report suspicious activity

11. Ok pro.. heres a question :)

Is there a machine out there that automates the trimming process?

(( thanks for the previous mold input ))

12. Ok, sorry to hear about the OP.

Thank You for the Links! Very Cool.