Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

seems like I dont have much weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by asian smokeez, Dec 4, 2013.

1. so I picked up some bud for a 20 and I gave a nickel bag to my sister than I rolled some joints but I was only able to roll 3 is that normal for 1.5 gs two of the joints are fat and the other one is medium does that sound about right? and the bud was really sticky hard to break up with my fingers and smelt really nice is that good bud?

2. Yea you got a fine deal. Sticky bud usually means more dank bud, bud.

3. well how much was the $5 sac u gave ur sis

4. I gave her like half a gram

5. then tht 2/20 good dea

6. Get yourself a grinder man, haha even if it's a plastic one piece :p 

I think an average joint is 0.3g and I make 6 out of a 1.8g £20 bag. Seems pretty spot on. Sounds like NICE bud if it's all sticky and smelly.

8. that video is stupid

• Like Like x 1

Explain? I think the information is correct.

• Like Like x 1
  10. my fingers and smelt really nice is that good bud?
    my fingers and smelt really nice is that good bud?
     [​IMG]

11. A good sized joint is .5, an .3 in a j isn't too small but it does seem pretty dinky

12. You were able to roll 3 joints and give away a nickel for $20? I'd say you got more than enough.

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. cuz good weed is always purple

14. #14 Drugs Bunny, Dec 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2013

Funnily enough he also did a video on why purple weed isn't a sign of good quality.

Watch the video and see how much of a moron you are.

EDIT: Skip to 2:22 for people in a hurry

15. lets get him! u moron! maaannnn u don't need to revert back to an ape like nature humans used to be involved with by calling names at genuinely kind people.

Don't quote my post and call the content I posted stupid then. Kai thx bai

17. Average joint ? Pill apart a couple buds that look like a decent amount mj. And just roll it bro. Weed doesn't come with a dosage (blahblah mg of THC for ever inch) or whatever. So why treat it like it does?

18. Lol i can just imagine you're so asian whereabouts you at dude? and sticky bud doesnt always mean quality - not siure where you heard that from i can telll you from years of FIRST hand experience. if bud is too sticky to grind then USUALLY thats about a bad curing job.