Seeing symbols

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bizzy93, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Hi guys, i am fairly New to smokin weed. And i think i smoked too much yesterday. I was seeing different symbols which somehow were the same thing and i saw them sometimes resemble faces of ppl i know. I couldnt get it out my head. The symbols and faces somehow belong together and they have a meaning which idk.

2. If they have a meaning that you don't know, would that not render them meaningless? Must have been a nice Sativa dominant strain. :smoke:

3. I'm stoned too

4. Dude come over to my place and smoke some of that shit with me....

5. Did you see the Illuminati?

6. U wit the autobots or the decepticons homies?

7. I used to see patterns and shit when I closed my eyes

8. op all like 

:smoke:  ...  :smoking: ... :hippie: ....  :confused: ...  :confused_2:  .... .... ....  :bongin:

9. #9 bizzy93, Jul 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2013
    I forgot to add that I was constantly zooming in to these symbols and within one was another . At the end there were dots which seemed like the "atoms" of these symbols. They looked like clubs on poker cards. Did you smoke too much and saw patterns?And no illuminatis yet.

10. Omg it's part of the NWO, the government is trying to brainwash you #killumanti

Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I miss those days

12. Me again . Didn't want to open new thread.
    The next two days we've smoked again a joint. Everything good didn't take too much, no hallus. But today, 2 days after last joint, my senses feel strange. Like when I have to itch my head the feeling of touch etc is there but it feels diferrent, as if I am getting someone elses feeling. Hard to describe.
    Or I dont feel anything at all sometimes, like when i hit or strafe a wall..
    Wth is wrong with me ? D: