Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seeing people for who they really are when high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by raydavies, Mar 16, 2012.

1. This has definitely happened with me! I never would have blown off my former best friend, since weed allowed me to see how much of a douche he was. Conversely, I've made several friends over weed who I would have otherwise thought were "too cool" to want anything to do with me.

2. This is how I am 24/7 high or sober. I do it more sober because when I am high I care less about what others do and say. I study psychology and its inevitable that I read body language and observe everything.

Also what other reason would someone say they lift 300 pounds? Unless there is a serious and honest discussion on weight lifting of course it is bragging, people here do it all the time when they brag about what and how much they smoke for no reason at all.

3. You make it seem like weed gives you this kind of "superpower" to be able to see through people. It's just as easy to do it sober as it is when you're stoned. In fact, when you're stoned it's very easy to be over analytical and jump to the wrong conclusions.

4. The biggest issue me and my best friend used to have was arguing about who was going to get the pizza from the delivery driver at the front door because neither of us could move lol.

5. Yeah, but it can be hard not to "obsess" over it sometimes, gotta be careful to try and not overdo it.

6. Pineal gland man :

7. next time leave the door open, ask him to serve you the pizza and earn his tip.