seeing more

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by bizzletwister10, Aug 9, 2009.

1. #1 bizzletwister10, Aug 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2009
    last night i saw the world for what it really was. i was boppin, blazed, and had about 5 or 6 beers. i took one and a half pink butterflies and wore these dark purple tinted glasses that make me think i see complex patterns on everything i look at and make light seem like it is from another dimension. i felt me true self, i felt like an electric entity trapped in this bubble of experience. i learned that everything is in fact mathematically based, and understood how existence played out. nothing is random, at any level. all has purpose. if things don't occur randomly in our reality, why would it at any level? any deeper randomness would only echo into the realms of our perception, making reality impossible and without purpose. space is the natural occurrence of deeper energies. a medium between the conscience and physical certainly exist, but they cannot be perceived; they function as a bridge. mysterious levels between the two certainly exist, and balance energies in some sort of way. it is a phenomena based on infinity and purpose; a miracle with reason. beyond our bodies there is an answer to this madness. there is a master plan.

if one mastered these mediums, what further understandings would this unlock? is this perhaps a deeper third eye? if one could open the door to this mysterious bridging fabric, would they in fact see everything? what else could the mind unlock from there? it all leads in a circle, simply bringing one back to the question of "why are we here." there is a definite pattern to this occurrence. maybe one could realize seemingly unexistant parallels and free them self from reality. it is like a spider web, with realtiy lying on the outer threads and awareness within the infinitely deep core of the web. what if one could learn of the rest of the web?

at every moment you experience conscience and what is tangible. if we can discover the bridge between them, could we manipulate these states?:smoking:

2. do you believe consciousness resides in the brain? I wonder what functions allow us to percieve things like color & sound and what that information might be translated to if we could study it.

I often been making a distinction between what is real and what is imagination, waking up is like leaving a world I've hardly begun to explore, while walking down the street to Safeway I am mixed between reality and imagination. On one hand I am exploring the real world, but I hardly pay attention to one things and instead my mind becomes a conduit of imagination where I am, instead of taking in the entire city, thinking about it in my abstract story-like way. People can be characters, graffiti can be a strange sign that gives me new thought, my feet like portals between my Home world and the place I go to scrounge food. But eventually everything is real, even my story.

3. I do not think conscience is created from the brain. The brain Is only the physical state of what allows one to be self aware. The physical world is only one level of existance, and what lies on either side is unknown. Perhaps when we unlock our true purpose more levels will be percievable, or maybe even created.

4. Nice experience man, nice story, thanks for sharing it. The feelings you describe sound quite familliar. Consider that which is random to be order, and it's really no different, just harder to predict.

As far as how far we can go, based on some stuff I've experienced, I'm of the opinion that if you could get a mastery of your energies and consciousness you could 'input' yourself into an entirely different reality at will, lasting for an indefinite amount of time. Literally 'escape'.

The only problem with that would be overcoming the idea that the other realities aren't real.

But that's just a thought I get when I'm really high.

5. Instead of parallel universes, I believe there are layers of 'reality' based on the frequency of energy output.

It's more plausible to me....I don't know, the idea of parallel universes just astounds me...:smoking:

6. Parallel universes are somewhat beyond my understanding. I guess they're supposed to be here, at the same time, just parallel. Lol? I dunno, science likes to complicate things early on, and as far as all this extra-dimensional stuff goes we're fairly new to it.

Your idea is intriguing though, can you elaborate further?

7. Yeah I'll save parallel universes for some time never :p, extremely confusing concept..

Basically though, just imagine our reality, where subjects can only perceive that of which is on the same frequency they resonate upon. I'm sure this has been concerned before because it actually makes a lot more sense than some other stuff I've seen..

As the frequency of an object rises, all that means is that it's vibrating at a faster rate than it previously had been. An object of very high frequency would be invisible to, on the contrary, a low frequency object, simply because - it'd be moving too fast. Think about a spinning fan or something along those lines.

So therefore, we have all these different energy frequency's riding out their experiences on their each and own level, in which case, who knows what these other 'levels' are subject to and the laws that apply to them.

Right now the Earth resonates at a certain frequency, it is constantly rising - along with the average frequency of us human beings.

We can only imagine what we have that lies ahead of us.

8. Very nice, makes complete sense. Incidentally also sounds quite parallel, no? ;)

9. #9 bizzletwister10, Aug 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2009
    I agree with this. A parallel universe would have to rely on timeand space becase that is the only way experience could be provided, but it would have to apply frequencies similar to what we experience. There is no point in parallel universes; only one is needed conscienceness to experience itself subjectively.
    When one meditates and feels vibrations, this is deeper frequencies being revealed. In deeper meditation I feel deeper vibes, and my heart beats slower. Can we do more than just Feel these vibes is the physical world?

One time I was rollin pretty hard and I felt my heart pulse intensely throughout my body. I began to gain control of the pulse; slowing it down more and more the greater I concentrated on it. I eventually stopped the pulse completely. My breathing stopped and my body swayed back in forth in somewhat of a waving motion. I was conscience, and could make my heart start beating again at will. I even had my friend put his hand over my heart when I was in this state and neither of us felt a pulse. I got a little paranoid that night and didn't want to fall asleep because I thought I would get too relaxed and my heart would stop for good. I could definately make my pulse stop for at least 2 or 3 seconds at a time, but I was scared to do it any longer. It was pretty trippy.

10. #10 grapeALICIOUS, Aug 10, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2009
    Well it's different in a sense that here everything is condensed into ONE universe, where as in the parallel universe theory - entirely new universes are created branching off of our own based on every roll of the dice. Which means a new universe branching off for each choice every individual makes.

Please forgive me if I understand this wrong, but this is what I got out of it...And if this were the case, there would be infinite amounts of these parallel universes - and how significant can WE really be in just this one?

Exactly - that's where we're getting at - manifesting these higher frequency vibrations into the physical.

As for your experience, that is quite astonishing, thanks for sharing...that just shows the ability of our mind to override an involuntary function...amazing at the least.

11. Yeah, it's the same concept with different mechanics. Parallel universes could be contained in one universe, I think, but the construction is entirely different.

I relate them as similar in the way that a triangle and a hexagon are both shapes. :bongin:

I like your idea better though, it seems more plausible based on the observable configuration of our universe

12. You're right, I'd definitely like to learn more about quantum mechanics, there is so much to be discovered.

Thanks though, man. :)

13. This is coming from the Ouija Board thread but I found it quite...ironic..

14. is space time then an interpreter between many things beyond what affects us?

15. Time and space are specific dimensions that allow the possibility of experience. Our universe depends on variables that are simply there. It provides the illusion of actual substance of phenomena deeper than what we can currently experience in time and space. If you have had a heavy lucid DMT trip, you know what I mean by beyond time and space. The physical world only gives off the impression of true existence; it is a way for the energy to experience itself.

It is possible that what we can currently sense is only a level depending on deeper occurrences; as if this reality is a layer of skin of an onion with consciousness at the core. An individual's self awareness is like a particle contained in a naturally occurring illusion evolving from a god/energy/entity. The importance of this power is so vital that its purpose alone provides existence of itself. It is hard for imagine that there is something greater for humanity to achieve; we cannot see what we have not yet created. Perhaps we will create a new layer of existence, or maybe bridge reality to the core of being. Surely something is in store, it is only natural.