Seeing deals go down

Discussion in 'General' started by BP to the DP, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Hey blades, yesterday I was chillin with my friend at his house. I wasn't supposed to be there so we were keeping an eye on the driveway, and a car pulled up and was acting sketchy. Turned it his neighbor was just buying a bag haha. A few weeks ago I saw a deal go down next to a police station at a convenience store and I laughed at how stupid the kids were. I saw a crack deal go down in a not so nice area around here too, haha. What kind of sketchy deals have you guys seen go down?

2. I can't tell if it was an actual drug deal or I was just baked off my ass.
    I was walking back from McDonalds with my friends and we were in the parking lot and I see an employee walk out looking all suspicious and shit and go up to a car and exchange something. :smoking: I was like 'Dude did you see that?! That was a drug deal...'

3. I see them go down pretty often and I just laugh that most people around me are completely oblivious about it.

4. There was one time me and my brother got turned around in a rather nice residential street in Lancaster CA, there was a dude on a bicycle just sitting in the middle of each end of each street, some were just sitting there, a few were kinda just riding around in tight circles, obviously lookouts. One house had two guys standing outside with their backs to a garage door like they weren't even associated with eachother as if acting as sentry's. My brother and I booked it out of that area fast, it was really sketchy and for being on a street with big nice houses it tells you how indescrete they were being. Like they asking people to call the cops on them or something. fuckin retards.

5. Lol im from Detroit. Try to cop a bag and you'll end up with 11 dealers in your face. Schools, resturants Gas stations, traps ect. That shits normal.

But I have seen people get robed in deals. Like 3 weeks ago this guy was looking at his dealers weed to see if he wanted it and he just took off runnin.

6. Man, my best friend is a dealer, and I am always at his place so I see people come and go all the time.

7. I see deals everyday at my local speedway. People hustle at speedways

Also where I get my haircut, people walk in go to the back and leave pretty obv.

8. I've seen Obama extort a fresh nick of schwag from some mexican dude with a leafblower under penalty of deportation.

He then proceeded to smoke it in a bible joint before the presidential speech and say, "Wow, just like the stuff in college!"

9. Although me and my buddy were involved in a rather sketchy exchange in downtown Victoria B.C. lol. People from every angle was gawking at us, a large group managed to form over deliberations for the sake of hooking us up with a little weed, everyone making phone calls and shouting out to their partners, making it incredibly obvious what was happening refering to the drugs by their proper names, openly and loudly talking about money. One guy just J-walks into rush hour traffic like he was king shit, he looked like it to, no one even honked at him... I had visions of losing my job... I'll wait a year to get a med card before I ask random people on the street for weed again.

10. My first night in Cambodia while in a Tuk Tuk I saw a policeman handing over a bag of what looked distinctly like heroin and receiving something in his other hand from a pretty sketchy looking guy. Gave me a pretty interesting first impression of the place...

11. Lol i chill at a house that 3 dealers deal out of. So much traffic still cant believe they haven't been pinched yet.

12. I saw a 2 dudes buying something off another dude at a BevMo one day, I saw the "hand to hand" and the 2 dudes turned around to walk away, I saw the one that got the shit handed to him put it into his pocket as he casually strolled along- exept this idiot missed his pocket and dropped a lil black bag (if it was bud I'm sure it was no more than a gram due to the size) and kept walking- I whistles at them and pointed to the ground where it fell and just smiled.
    I don't know what these dudes were more shocked from: from stupidly dropping it, or cuz they had no idea someone was watching them as the deal went down.

I coulda let them walk off and gone to pick it up- but meh; I had plenty of weed at home , and I didn't feel like ruinin someone's day- sure these dudes just wanted to get high.....but if it was an Ounce they dropped.... Well... They're woulda been shit outta luck cuz I'm picking that mutherfucka up!

13. Can't talk about it...But you would be surprised at how easy it is to get away with near a police station.:cool: