Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seedy weed CAN be smoked

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by boogercruiser, Oct 1, 2009.

1. Im sure many of you guys out there have probably seen high grade strain weed that has been pollinated, so even though there are crystals (i picked up 5 grams for a good price with more crystals than most mids), there is also LOADS of seeds.

But what i have learnt from a botany grad student is that the 'pod' that looks like a leaf around the seed is what become the nugs if the plant isnt pollinated, and when you are breaking down seedy weed make sure and save these bad boys and smoke it cause if you throw it away you'll get half as high (well from my experience)..

2. Are you saying smoking seeds get you more high? If that is the case then I highly disagree, save them seeds and grow you some.

3. no he is saying the outer coating of the seed can be smoked.

4. Pick out the seeds and smoke it - no problem.

5. Creaks up leaning on cane-Son, back when I was your age ALL pot came with seeds. Folks had to rub it through a wire mesh strainer to get them out. I did not know they'd made it seedless till I came here. The advances in modern technology! Heck, they did not even have seedless watermelons when I was a kid....if it has a crapload of seeds, the strainer method should still work.

6. no i just pick them out.....(the seed itself that is)

and all i was trying to say is the outer seed leaf is what becomes bud if its not pollinated, so if you smoke that from seedy weed is like smoking mature bud (in AGE mind you it has just a little less thc than an unpollitated flower).....

i had to spell it out

7. Grow your own :D

8. lol they are not messing with the genetics they are just taking out the males.

9. A little less THC then a mature plant? That is crazy, i will tell you right now it doesnt matter. and seeds are in female flowers because the males were left there for too long, pollen blows right on to the female plants and you get some seeds.

10. Oh. Senility again. :pHow is that going to work out as hemp becomes legal and is planted all over, since can't they cross pollenate? I wonder how far the hemp pollen will travel.:confused: Growing indoors would, of course, fix that.

HEMP AND MARIJUANA: Myths and Realities

11. They COULD theoretically cross polinate, but the marijuana would be ruined and maybe the hemp would too. Either way they wouldn't grow them right next to each other. It would be two entirly different markets. Hemp is a totallly different story and this is not the place to really discuss it.

12. At the apartments at my college sometimes students just throw seeds out the window, and every know and then you can see a little mj plant sprout up which h gardeners have to mulch over. Oh, ad every know and then you can spot a gardener with a blunt, usually right before or during mowing when no one can really tell anythings cent because of all the shit in the air.

13. ha, one time a gardenere at my college picked up bud from one of my dealers (a student) lol!

14. I call BS. No way if you throw that stuff away you will only get half as high.

15. He's just talking about the seed bracts, not the outer seed hull. Yes, they have a lot of trichomes. Yes, they have a good amount of THC. Yes, if you've been tossing these when de-seeding, you are doing it wrong.