Seedsman, not so great

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Rufus T. Firefly, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Ordered seeds over a month ago and my status hasn’t changed from “on route to local shipping depot”. No tracking number which is a red flag to me and no response to email I sent a couple of days ago. I’ll update as thing progress but not to get the stuff in the mail for over a month seems pretty shitty IMHO.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. They replied to my email inquiry with a "we'll reply to your email inquiry as soon as we can...covid...420...stupid busy".

I appreciate and understand that to an extent it is a weird time to be alive. That being said it's still outside of the parameters they set themselves.

According to their records my order has been processed and is transit to the local shipping depot, which is what it said almost six weeks ago and if that's true I don't see what the hold up could be sticking it in that mail?

I'm going to give them another week if it's not resolved will look to cancel my order if possible, too many other companies who respect my consumer dollars and have treated me right.

3. I bought seeds middle of april took 4 weeks for me to get them my gorilla glue didn't sprout so I emailed them a week ago they replied the other day told me to pick a free 3 pack and there sending them out. Also with covid 19 they moved from Spain to uk so may be a little longer. Did you pay for shipping insurance? Also I'm in usa ohio

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. I did not buy the shipping insurance this time for the first time as an experiment. It wasn't a big order and as long as I get a tracking number I won't whine if it gets confiscated.

5. You wont get tracking number if confiscated if you ever notice when your package comes its mailed from a usa address so they put 50 or a bunch of orders in a box already packaged with name and address and all 50 orders will be mailed to a hub in usa they then will open box of 50 orders already packaged and drop off at post office return address on all of mine is always a usa address. If confiscated US customs will send you a warning

• Like Like x 1
  6. My order says same thing as your on my replacement seeds I'll let you know when I receive tracking number

• Like Like x 1
  7. I just got mine last week. Took 4-5 week to arrive.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Love those freebies

9. Even before covid Seedsman had a reputation for order times being 3-5 weeks with no word, but always delivered. My 1 order since covid, during the 420 special, took 6 weeks. Remember you ordered from a Spanish company temporarily operating out of the UK, who also uses an Italian payment processor. Looks weird even rereading that, but it is what it is. I'm good on seeds for awhile (freebies, lol) but I won't hesitate to use them again when needed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. If I’m reading things correctly my seeds have shipped, with tracking number, and are here in the states!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  11. I've done about 130 from seed now and I've only ever had 2 seeds not pop.
    Was their auto GG. Seen quite a few folk comment the same .

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Rufus T. Firefly, how long was that in total? Ive waited 7 weeks on one order and no arrival on others either :-( They used to be great but their replies and no tracking doesn't give me any confidence at all.

13. seven weeks-ish

I don't know what their process is, I've had it explained as they take a batch of seed orders and physically transport them somewhere then mail them from there? I don't know for sure obviously but it seems like that would add some extra time, especially in a covid world.

Once they got mailed there were here pretty quickly.

Good luck!

14. Also, once they are mailed the tracking is great. I it's that time between when they say the order had been processed and hasn't shipped is where it's an information void.

15. There owner is getting more involved as of lately and things should start to shap up around seedsman soon. I would say in another couple months or so he should have some of fhe kinks fixes with the delayed shipping.

16. Less money on advertising, more money on delivering?

I guess it's easier said than done but honestly just letting people know the actual estimated time of delivery would be a great start.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. thanks for update Rufus, been 8 weeks plus now since they claim to have sent them, but I really dont have much faith from their emails, saying many get seized recently and they are struggling, sounds just plain greedy even offering the service. No tracking to Australian customers unlike their deceiving payment page said "ECONOMY NONE TRACKING" option was the only choice, sounds like tracking to me and other customers Ive found very deceiving. I wouldnt have ordered had I known, 3 months since I made the order and they skim postage costs and insurance, bit of a scam imo.
    they lost me!

18. I wouldn't give up all hope yet.

19. I hope your right, but Ive a strong feeling they havent even sent them by thier actions and emails. They even skimmed me twice the price for postage and insurance, $30 for what I paid "Shipping & Handling (Excl.Tax) AU$14.83" Scammers! Over 3 orders, they dont need to sell nothing, lol. $90 for being scammers. Bit of a joke honestly.