SeedsMan?? good bank??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by MeWeed, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Shipping is super fast (processing through LA wasn't though LOL) Definitely not knockoffs (it's GOTTA be cheaper to just do business with Arjan than to try and re-create that packaging!). Prices were as good or lower than all the others I looked at and got freebies that were actually interesting enough to hang onto.

Seedsman is legit.

2. email replies have been a+ so far, with shipment sent a few days ago.

so far would highly recommend

3. package came through thank you seedman.

will be ordering again

4. damn tried to order from them .. along with everywhere else they only accept visa under debit/credit. this blows.. been looking for two weeks and still unable to find a place that accepts mastercard

5. Thanks for the reviews im here in bc and them strains from seedman look deadly they have an overall good rep so im going to give it a shot

• Like Like x 1
  6. #26 Oldstoner59, Nov 27, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
    Ilgm good, Stacy fixed the problem,

7. Seedsman Shipping time was great, seeds terrible,
    Ordered 3 blueberry auto and 5 pineapple express auto, and recieved bonus seeds,
    No blueberry popped,
    No diesels popped,
    Pineapple is 2 out of 5,
    On the other hand I ordered 10+10 free white widow auto from a different bank and 9 out of 10 popped,
    Very disappointed with seedsman seeds, poor genetics imo,

8. I received my Seedsman order 3 days ago. I have germinated 3 ea. of 4 strains. All popped in less than 24 hrs. All good by me. Peace, Phezisica