Seeds

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Dojagrower420, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Where is the best place to get reasonably priced seeds?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

2. #2 fossilfiction, Mar 30, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
    Not sure on the seeds but I like The Attitude Seedbank and Herbies. Always get my seeds. I do budget grows. I grow THC Bomb and Blue Hash from herbies consistently. Both are fairly cheap and give solid highs. For 35 dollars you can pay for 3 seeds, get some free seeds and have DL packing of the product. I have recieved a brush and a DVD case containing the seeds. You can go cheaper if you like but that is solid for the price and you can clone the plants moving forward.

3. The vault

• Like Like x 1
  4. I hear about the vault a lot. Can you tell me what you like about them?

5. Just looked and seems to be good prices but it's in euros so will have to convert

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

6. They're always on these forums, they do amazing giveaways/comparative grows, very fast shipping, very good customer service, and their prices are good.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hey everyone, you should check out rootedsubscriptions.com
    It is a monthly seed subscription that is launching in june.

8. I'm pretty sure near the top of the page there is a drop down menu where you can select currency.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Gyo seedbank look for dutchpassion seeds

10. I have ordered from 4 different seed banks as of today and have received the package from each one of them without problems. But, the Vault was the fastest to ship and to receive it at my doorstep. Also, probably the best customer service. They were in touch and even mailed me that they had run out of a free seed that I was to get and instead, they bumped me up to 2 free seeds of a different strain. Also, the prices are pretty competitive.

The 4 seeds banks are The Vault, Attitude, Bonza & Seedsman. Attitude probably has the biggest range of seeds though. And their shipping is awfully expensive.