Seeds wont grow plz help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SoDamnConfused, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Ive never had this problem before, but i finally purchased good seeds from an online store(always used seeds given to me before) but im having a hell of a time getting them to start. Ive tried germinating in cup of water overnight and planting nothing happened, ive tried germinating in a paper towel, got a little root sticking out, so i planted, (sterilized soil, peat cups, temp 80, sterilized water) but week later still nothing so i checked it and it and it had no further growth at all. tried germinating a couple in a covered plate with just a bit of water, they both poked a root out so i planted them still no more growth. i cant figure out whats going on ive never had these problems before. but this is the first time ive used store bought seeds. Does anyone know whats going on? PLEASE HELP

2. Well sounds like you are doing everything right so there's not too much more you can do besides wait. After you plant the seed in the soild (about 1/4 inch deep) cover the pot with a ziplock bag or glad wrap (to keep moisture in) and then leave in a dark warm place. After this it's just a waiting game bro. Some break the soil in 24 hours while others may take a week to break.

Good luck