seeds sprouting outdoors

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by coastin, Jul 7, 2011.

1. k so i germed the seeds inside my house went 10/10 i put them outside yesterday in plastic cups and in direct sunlight and none of the seeds have sprouted yet whats going on? also 2 of the cups were tipped over are these wrecked now?

2. How hot are the cups getting? If they aren't cooking in the sun give them a few days and make sure they don't dry out, but don't keep them too wet either. If you don't see anything in a week then get more seeds and make sure they get a good start indoors before moving them outside.

3. pics? you shouldn't leave them covered in direct sun for long. Or in direct sun anyway for maybe 10-14 days min. (IMO) I've killed many doing this/not getting out in time. just have patience, I usually have seedlings come out of soil in the dark, just stretchy.

4. It took mine 5 days to sprout i wouldnt worry just yet

5. Patients. And like everyone said careful with those in the sun when they are that young. Or learn the hard way like the rest of us. Good luck.

6. what could of happened is the sprouts are goin down into the soil, a few of mine did this i just dug em up and repostioned them, there about 3 inches high now all healthy, planted about 10 days ago