Seeds shipped to wrong state?!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by freedo, Aug 13, 2010.

1. #1 freedo, Aug 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2010
    Seeds shipped to another state, whats up with that?

2. Hehe. I think you should e-mail them and check if they've sent if to the wrong adress or something.

3. I emailed attitude, they said they also see this and said to see if it comes back.
    USPS is incapable of doing their job.. my first seed order and it goes to las vegas -.-

NY turns into NV. Those package sorters gotta get a eye-check.

4. Could be USPS screwed up, but my bet is on Attitude putting down the state wrong or zip code wrong, or they put it right but with very sloppy handwriting.

5. That's my guess. Hope my friend doesn't have the same problem :(

6. boy... o really hope not. Will Attitude send me new seeds? Because it clearly shipped to the wrong state. I mean if the package never comes back to me

7. Has anyone had this problem before? If i call them will they check what is in my package?

8. Did you pay the minimal xtra fee for the stealth shipping and guarantee? If you did then The Attitude will resend them. If you did not, I do not believe they will, although I could be wrong.

I won't order from them without buying the "insurance". I want to know i will be getting my seeds no matter what.

9. Either way dude, more than likely they are going to get sent back to Attitude, and once they have them you can arrange for a re-delivery. Don't worry they will take care of you.. unless they get received somehow by someone else and you didn't order guaranteed shipping.

Good luck.