Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

seeds seeds seeds...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by monkeysthrowpoo, Feb 6, 2011.

1. What can I do with them? Not like I get a lot but I get one here and there. I would like to use every bit of what I buy if I can.

I already am using the stems to attempt to make green dragon.

What can I do with seeds?

My dealer is more like a dude I know who buys a larger amount and just splits it up between 5 of us. Makes it mad cheap lol. He saves all his stems for me :) free.

2. You can smoke the seeds crush them and sniff them or or or you could plant them.

3. store them in a cool dry place for a while, read up on growing, then plant them

4. If you want to get high with them you need to plant them and smoke the resulting plant material. Eating or smoking seeds will do little to nothing in terms of getting high. There ain't no thc in seeds.

5. I usually just eat my seeds and chew on my stems when I'm breaking up bud. I never have enough to do anything useful with them.

6. I'm not a grower. I will get caught... not I might... I WILL. Can't keep my mough shut, too many know I smoke as it is lol.

Sounds like not much else to do with them huh :( rats!!!

7. Well seeds aren't really worth saving unless you grow or know someone that does. But if you get a decent amount of stems you can make green dragon, tinctures, bubble iso bho etc.

8. This thread is 11 years old.....