Seeds & Seedlings

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Jaicen, Apr 27, 2003.

1. First off, hi to everyone. I've been lurking for a while, but this is my first post, so be kind!

Ok, I've got two seperate problems really.
    The first is a batch of Hollands Hoop (hope?) seeds that i've been trying to get to germinate. Basically, nothings happening after three weeks. Shall i give up and get some more?
    Secondly, one of my Ruderalis Indica seedlings that i recently transplanted outside has been blown over by the wind, which has bent the stem (But not broken, just creased). It seems ok, so i propped it up and made a soil mound to hold it upright. Will it survive, or is is going to die on me! I've heard that Hemp is pretty tough in this regard. I'm really hoping that this is going to work out, as it's my first real outdoor grow! (I'm in the sunny midlands, UK by the way).

Thanks for your help guys,

*Jaicen

p.s. If anyone has any spare seeds they'd like to send to a worthy cause!! ;-)

2. Seeds shouldn't take 3 weeks to germ! Those are dead so ditch those and get new ones...as for the seedling it should be fine.

3. Thanks Vatoloco, that's pretty much what I was expecting to hear. Off to the Headshop for me!!

*Jaicen