Seeds Just Sprouted And Are Planted. Keep In Darkness Till They Break Surface Or Sunlight?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by John1227, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Title pretty much says it all/ Do i keep my freshly planted seeds (about 20mins ago) in a warm dark area or set them outside in direct sunlight? My grow room wont be completed for about 3 days.

2. You don't immerse your fleshly popped seeds into darkness....when they pop and you plant, you put them under 24/0 uninterrupted light.

3. @[member="NGP"] Thanks man

4. I wouldn't start them in direct sunlight. Start them inside with a couple of CFL's set a couple of inches above your plants in a warm environment, 75 to 80 degrees until they pop out of the soil and get established or hardened off. By the time your grow room is ready, the seedlings should be ready to go in there. Good luck!

5. #5 John1227, Sep 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2014
    @[member="middleforker"] I currently have a few seeds in solo cups (6 to be exact) Three are under one 200 watt led and the other three are under another 200 watt led. Is that bad? 
     Edit- Thr lights are about 6 inches away. Keep in mind nothing has broken the surface yet. its about 74 in the room with 54% humitidy