Seeds in the U.S.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by DavesNotHere88, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Anyone know of any legitimate breeders or seed banks located in the United States? Looking for mainly Feminized Autoflower.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. I tried to get some seeds from HSO but after three weeks I tried to contact them with no response. I waited another three weeks and contacted again with no response. That was in April. Still don't have the seeds.

The Vault is doing an auto comparison grow. I bet you could get seeds for free and the threads are pretty fun for the newer folks. The autos they offer are by Mephisto I think. I have tried their stuff joining one of the auto grows Jack does and it was great for autoflower! IIRC they have the highest THC of the autoflower breeders. @Jack - The Vault also is easy to contact and good customer service.

So not only do you get seeds but it's a great way to meet some fun folks.

• Like Like x 2
  3. #6 missinglighter, Sep 3, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2016
    Oh yeah. Jack is in the UK. I got my seeds in a week or so wrapped in a (let's keep it stealth - ICGreen) stealth. He is good at getting seeds to you and replaces if they get taken by the post office. Nothing happens to you if that were to happen AFAIK. It was a good experience ordering with him.

4. I thought Jack only did fem auto seed grows? the first link didn't work for me but Jack owns the vault seed bank which carries a good variety of seeds so if you want fem or regular autoflower seeds, he is someone I would trust to order with.

Mephisto Genetics

5. Mephisto Genetics for sure! While they are based in Spain they ship USA based orders from within the US or at least they did as of my last order. They are a small operation and their website is not 100% automated. You place an order online and within a day or so will get an email with payment options. I have been growing Mephisto strains for over a year and frankly have no reason to grow anything else. They are top of the autoflower game. I just finished a Mephisto Grape Crinkle that had a 353 grams dry yield and have a second Grape Crinkle that will yield just as much. I also hold the unofficial Sour Crack record of 190grams dry.

If you are a member of the other autoflower only site you get a 10% discount.

Mephisto Genetics Grape Crinkle Day53
    GC2_day53.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Should I buy directly from Mephisto or should I go through the vault or attitude? And why?

• Like Like x 1
  7. the vault cause I got there seeds quick last week and they are already germing...and they r legit I'm not even a spokesman but seriously I walked away from the post office smiling like wtf they dudes are clever as fuck

• Like Like x 1
  8. Buying from The Vault can be better for deals / freebies and cheaper and if you want to order from a few breeders at the same time as we can ship them altogether.

We also offer our customers guaranteed delivery and lots of other perks as part of our customer care. Here is a link to our FAQ's page too with answers to the most common questions - FAQ's

If you have any other questions, I am happy to help :)

• Like Like x 2
  9. Thanks a lot! I'm definitely buying from The Vault!:)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks buddy :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Go with The Vault you will not be disappointed
    Fast shipping Great products and Freebies............................... Yes Freebies.
    and the 10% discount to boot

• Like Like x 1
  12. No, thank you!! Since I do not live in a legal state, what method of payment should I use? If I used my own credit card that is in my name, is there any way that could hurt me in the future? Could that incriminate me if the police ever got a hold of my bank statement? Sorry I'm just extremely paranoid...

Thanks! I'm definitely going with The Vault:) How can I get the 10% discount?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Your credit card will only have The Vault referenced on there, nothing in relation to cannabis. No one will know what you purchased from your credit card statement.

But if you are concerned I would suggest one of the other options like Bitcoin or we even have customers send us cash (Just make sure to send it recorded for your peace of mind as well as ours)

Here is a list to our payment methods Payment Options when you choose an option in the cart it will then provide you with any details needed to complete the order :)