Seeds in Sinsemilla?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SmknVTEC, Mar 21, 2004.

1. Hi All
    Here is a question. Why is it that people are always finding seeds in grass that is otherwise Sinsemilla? A buddy of mine sent some grass that his friend grew outdoors in California. It is a high quality smoke. But, I have found one seed in about an eighths worth of stuff. Can someone shed some light on this?
    Thanks............

2. coulda hermied, was it a real small imature seed?

3. Hi Naughty!
    Actually, it was a nice looking seed. I have it in the paper towels as we speak. Will see what happens.

4. i got to say, u have 80% of haveing a female.. take care of that seeds once its sprout...

5. hey, your cool and all, but am I the only one who has no clue what hes saying... ever. I come here stoned all the time and I cant decipher code very well.

6. highgirly is fuckin sexy

7. i come here stone once in a while... really dont like comeing here stone, since it takes at least 60 mins to get throw a thread....

now about yo quetion...

i dont like too pre read what i type to make the corrections, takes up to much time..lol.. but i will try to pre read it and make the correction befor i hit summit..lol....

8. dude, sorry for calling that out. thanks alot man, and go get ripped!

9. is coo Numb Nuts.. now we even.. HA..lol.. just messing with u...Latezz...

Ps.. Didnt yo mama teach u pointing is bad....

10. So 420
    You mean that the seed, should it sprout, has an 80% chance of becoming a female? Thats cool. Hope it goes. Nothing yet. Its been 24 hours.
    Later

11. good luck man...