Seeds Found in Nug?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by adrimity, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Hey guys,

Not quite sure what other section to post this in, so hopefully this one is ok.  If not, could an admin please move it?

I found these seeds inside one of my nugs.  I was wondering if it is possible to grow them?  I don't see a reason why not, but I thought I should ask anyways before I start wasting my time trying to germinate them.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. those seeds are an unknown sex, so just keep an eye out for males and pamper the females until harvest.

3. Good old bagseed. never know until you try

4. yip id germ those bad boys an pop them in the dirt :D

sent from the middle o nowhere

5. Alright guess I'll go ahead and germ them. Just gotta build another grow setup since my main plant is already in my existing one ;)

6. Ya those will work lol although I hope you didn't find that many seeds in 1 nug lol

knives heated dull red
    release sweet smoky nectar
    I am lifted high

7. Yep all one nug! I checked the rest of the bugs and I don't see anymore seeds lol

8. Don't do it OP. It will grow to tall, and the Giants will come back!

9. Just a heads up, the pale ones are generally immature so don't be shocked if the fail to germ. Some do some don't, but the dark ones look good. If does germ than rock on nothing wrong, just don't be pissed if it doesn't pop cause it may just be too young. Good luck!

10. So then would it be possible to leave them in a container to mature so I can try growing them later on?

11. No. They didn't have enough time to develope during the maturity of the plant. Once the plant is chopped the seeds developement for the most part stops. Don't throw em out, give em a try and see what happens.