Seeds arrived, 1st grow in progress!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SSDIPainGuy, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Got my seeds in the mail today (from Herbies) no strange "mailman" wanted me to sign for them lmao. 3 special queen #1s in paper towels inside a tupperware. Gonna do an indoor/soil set up for now and make sure I have the skills before I do an aeroponic system. I see all these posts about journals, how do I do one?

2. go to indoor grow journals forum and create a thrread.

3. Nice. Got my seeds from Herbies as well. Good luck on your grow.

4. I had 100% germination 3 for 3! These damn things grow fuckin fast. I planted them today, but overnight one opened and the cot's were unfolding. I planted it half way between a seed and a transplant (not all the way under but not totally exposed either) I'm sure it will be ok. I'm gonna do my other 2 special queens and 1 royal cheese. Fuckin psyched!

5. Likewise, all of my Herbie's seeds germ'ed. I killed one on accident, but my current living Great White Shark is doing excellent - and it's my first grow, so I'm making lots of mistakes along the way.

I got 2 femmed Royal Cheeses' and a Skunk #1 for my freebies. $25 bucks for 6 killer seeds. And I'm still blown away that they were in my mailbox 5 f'ing days after I ordered!

6. what did you order it in Stealth or Super Stealth? Can you show me a picture of the unopened package so that I can know what to look forward to seeing whenever I buy seeds. I have already picked 3 seeds. That produce a harvest of up to 1st 1,340 grams=1.34 kg, 2nd 1,000 Grams=1 kg and 3rd 700 Grams. So really big yields/harvests. And they are the cheapest ones. So yeah those are going to be my 1st LEGIT attempts. If they are a success I can make way more out of just one little plant (cloning). I could just use one seed if I wanted to.