seeds appear in female

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Stalion, Aug 17, 2012.

1. this plant has been growing for roughly 3 months or so now and has had female characteristics for a little while. little buds started forming and i went on a 7 day vacation right after they appeared. once i got bak i had all these seeds in such. so im assuming its a hermie plant, but my question is.. Will i get any decent budding still now? BTW at every node (about 8 or so) has a bud forming with no seeds, will these get seeds?
    :confused:

Attached Files:

• pic.jpg
      pic.jpg
      File size:
      415.4 KB
      Views:
  2. they may at first appear to be a little bud but if you look closely enough you will see that it is a full blown male!

3. damn.... now thats depressing

4. yeah i know the feeling! if you have others in your garden with that i would suggest you chop it down asap. you dont want to pollenate your precious female plants. if your worried about spreading pollen put a trash bag over the male plant before you chop!

5. thank you for the advice, keepin it in mind as i will grow multiple plants next year, but i actually only grew that one plant or it really wouldnt bum me out so much

6. na dude, let it grown

and harvest it and blend it into a smoothie and drink it.

ganja is good for u

7. Well I was planning on letting it grow still since its my only plant, just hope I get something outa it