Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seeds, and what makes them different?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Leat, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Ok, so here I am, been smoking pot for a pretty good while, oh say bout 3-4 years. I have had a rough week and i'm broke and out of pot. HOWEVER, in my journey to find a way to get high, I have a good lil stash of seeds. I've experienced the headaches you get from seeds and/or stems. I read online that you can either a.) crush the seeds and smoke the insides or b.) crush and make into a powder and snort it? Or at least the guy sounded like he was saying he snorted it. I don't fuck with my nose though, so my obvious choice is a.

HOWEVER!!! Upon crushing 2 different looking seeds, I discover this:

Seed A is a blackish-brown with the lighter brown being stripes.

Seed B is an off-white color most of the whites are solid.

Upon crushing Seed A I found a white, oily substance. To be expected, I've seen it before. Upon crushing Seed B, I found a GREEN thing in the middle, and it wasn't oily, it looks like the seed was holding some tiny bud from me.

My question is; what is this green thing? I mean I don't know what it is I'm going to smoke it anyways, but I'd like to know. :D

2. Seeds don't have any THC. Or really anything useful for smoking. I wound't do it man. Can't be anything but bad for you.

3. seeds absolutely will not get you high. anyone who says otherwise is lying.

stems however could, but i wouldn't reccommend smoking them straight up. shake your stems in iso alchohol then let it evaporate and smoke the kief that comes off it.

4. Well I'm about halfway done with a bowl of seed-insides and some kief. So It's hard to say if the seeds work, but i do have a decent buzz going on. Will have you let you know when I smoke a bowl of just seed-insides.

Added note: I have experienced headaches when I accidently popped a seed in my bowl and didn't realize it...no headaches today.