Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seeds and Stems

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MoCrack, May 13, 2010.

1. #1 MoCrack, May 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2010
    I'm new to rolling my own joints but I want to know a few things.

I recently bought a ten bag (cheap, I know :p) and there's a couple of things that look like seeds. What do seeds look like? What do stems look like? Should I pick these out or should I just throw 'em in there?

Also, what is your opinion on mixing cannabis with tobbaco? :smoke: I am an occasional cigarette smoker.

2. Um, this might sound obvious but seeds look like seeds...and stems look like stems.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. If you dont care about all the negative effects of tobacco than sure you can mix it :p

4. Mixing tobacco with cannabis is evil in my book, but whatever floats your boat :)

5. Thanks but I find it hard to differentiate between the cut up leaves and stems. Also, does it really matter if I throw this junk in regardless?

6. Definitely don't smoke the seeds, and if you can pick stems out do so.

7. Just out of interest, what happens if I smoke the seeds, do I get cannabis plants groing in my lungs? ;)

8. No but you'll get a headache, they will taste nasty, and they tend to explode :)

9. Awsome ;), I'm rolling up as we speak, kind of. That is minus the seeds, I can't really be bothered with picking out the little stems :p

10. check throughly to remove seeds and stems always:D My thoughts on mixing tobacco? If you like it, why not?

11. dnt smoke seeds its a bad experience :rolleyes: mixing it wit tabbaco eww but its up to you

12. I always grind up my seeds and stems with my bud. I've never experienced a headache or awful taste so I'm not sure what you guys are saying.

13. Seeds are gross, and will blow up, resulting in burning weed on your floor. Stems, are gross, too. But, they're not as gross as seeds.

14. Seeds DO blow up which is badass, but they don't taste bad at all. Then again, I usually only have 1 or 2 in my dub.

15. in a bong seeds just seem to smoke like everything else :p
    but seeds and stems aregood if your in a pinch ...

16. How are they good at all? They have no THC...or any other cannabinoids for that matter.

17. I wouldn't smoke seeds, Iv had the ocasional seed in mersh and jus dashed it in a spliff and the do tend to pop and crackle. you could be left eyebrowless :D.

18. never!!

19. When in doubt take it out.

Seriously, seeds will give you the worst headache ever. At least they do for me.

20. They are very good lightly roasted and tossed with a salad. Very high in protein too.