Seedmadness.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Greenrocket, May 14, 2010.

1. #1 Greenrocket, May 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2010
    I have bought a few seeds from these guys and they have been top quality.

Greenrocket:smoking:

2. Click my gallery link ;)

3. The Headband has a great yield, and the high is completely medical and not too over-powering. Finding a keeper mother is easy in a pack of 6 and this plant clones easily as well, rooting in 8-10 days. She grows fast in vegetive stage and spreads out wide to produce many tops and an even canopy. Producing heavy resin early and a great aroma, our Headband has bag and head appeal She doesn't grow as tall as Sour Diesel or as stretchy as the OG Kush and is not so picky with the nutrients. She has a fuely-soury taste and smell with a long lasting high. She is a good all day smoke that won't knock you down like some of the heavy indicas and is a good strain for anxiety. This original cross is not the 707 or any other clone only "Headband," this cross was made by reversing the OG Kush to pollinate the Sour Diesel.

4. They also have both the OG Kush and OG#18. :smoking:

5. Which ones better?

6. can you use visa giftcards at seedmadness?

7. Nice gallery!!! + Rep :smoke:

8. Thanks for the rep :wave:

tKB-Man - I cant really tell you which is better at this stage. I might look at growing one of OG Kush, OG#18 and Headband and see how they turn out.

tokinLT - Give it a go they may accept it.

9. are they located in the UK

10. I actually dont know.

Type in seedmadness and have a look.

I have no connection with them other than buying a few seeds. I am basically putting the info out there because they provided a good service eg, good seed banks to choose from - fairly timely delivery - quick to respond to emails. It took me a few goes to find a trustworthy site so hopefully some readers may get onto a good thing first go.