Seedlings that have started Flowering

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 420Blazin24/7, Jun 26, 2017.

1. You have no control of your heat if your growing in a green house without ac and shouldn't be using a hps outdoors mh for veg hps flower and I would run during the night nothing during the day if it's a green house let the sun do it's job if it's in constant shade

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

2. Ok thanks for the advice I will hopefully have pics tomorrow

3. Ment if it's not in constant shade lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

4. lol 12 wet 8 dry hahaha do you mean ya lost 8 so left with 4.... i find most is 75% water weight

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. When these plants are ready I have no clue how to dry or cure and I'm kinda nervous because this is considered one of the most important parts for potency I read. Any tips?

6. cure or dry doesnt add potency. cannabis wet is thca it needs to dry then be heated (smoking ect ) to become active so it can be some delta9 thc

now drying i just hang in a box i keep at a nice 62%hum and gentle air flow not loads. i hang for 5-14 days depending on cola thickness once dry i will move it to jars which i burp every 2-3 dayd never have hay smell or mold. its when people quick dry bud thats not dry on the middle that makes tgi g taste like.shit and loss of potency as it wont be active alot of people dont realise and get lit off a mild hit and mostly placebo. the placebo effect is a wonderful thing

7. while shes in flower id add epsom salts and molassas in with nutes :) epsom salts being magnesium sulphate give the plant magnesium and sulpha which they need to make them yummy thrichs

molassas helps break down salts feeds the soil and the plant :)

8. Best way to avoid bad taste would be to follow these steps?

9. yeah you dont wanna dty fast or the enzymes will stop breaking down the clorophyll then youll get a hey smell

10. What r some nutrients I should add to induce a lot of vegetative growth?

11. well phos nitrogen and mag but dont over do it other wise youll just slow them down

12. hahaha I thought the same thing. Why the hell weigh it wet anyways? It generally loses 2/3 of its weight, saying it lost less than half is just silly, or your smoking half dried buds

• Like Like x 1
  13. I was reading on another thread that Miracle Grow is actually not that bad to use so should I use it?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. no dont its shit especilly on autos. the issues with it is its hot and it realeases too much N through flower and youll get small buds

15. used it once in first grow and seen many people use it and not gdt the best results and often burnt leaves

17. phos nitrogen mag calcium play big part in vegitive growth but you also need potassium and micro and trace elements

18. Can u buy certain soils with these nutrients in the

19. its best to feed with grow nutes and bloom or go fully organic. with soil. soiks with nutes in dont tend to be good for young plants

20. I received 7 green crack seedlings today the tallest one is about a foot and the others just a little shorter I paid 75 bucks for them and they are in pretty good condition nice bright green lots of leaves what should I do with these guys?