Seedlings that have started Flowering

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 420Blazin24/7, Jun 26, 2017.

1. I have 5 Autoflowering feminized Early miss plants that are about 6 weeks old and only a foot tall because I didnt have the materials to transplant them into bigger pots. Now that they have been transplanted into 5 gallon grow bags they have started to form buds but I want to know if they will continue to get bigger even though they have already started to flower? The growing conditions are inside a green house under natural light with about 12 hours of light a day.

2. If you didn't stunt them by transplanting too late hell yes they will for next 2-3 weeks if you did then probably not autos need to be planted directly into there final pot I use 7 gallon fabric pots and produce 3-4 ounce per plant regularly sometimes less sometimes way more

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

3. What will be the result of stunted plants

4. Less yeild wise but still quality is more than possible

5. Can I still get 50 grams per plant if everything goes smooth?

6. U should I had two autoflowers in a tent that 4 sq. Ft two autos 12 oz wet 8 oz when dry

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Bullshit 12oz wet 8oz dry someone else call this dude out 30% of wet weight is about max dry weight been doing this a long time 12oz wet at best is 5oz dry

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Anything is possible but don't believe physical impossibilities dry weight is 20-30% wet is a good rule of thumb you can get slightly more but not more that 40% that would be a record lmfao I hate stupid people who aren't helping anything by lying

9. Do u know the best ways to increase yield after stunted plants?

10. Ya feed veg formula another week light feeding especially if I just started preflowering but it's not for me to decide he hasn't showed any pics so it's all 20 questions and speculation at this point you can also do a mild lst with autos I grow straight autos yeilds aren't too bad 3-4 ounce dry per plant on average yet I have got 6+ and have one right now that I'm expected 6+ possible 8 it's a beats over 100 days old still no yellowing and it was supposed to be done a month ago

11. Current pix[​IMG][​IMG]

12. I wish I didn't wait so long but it I can give it 16 hours of light a day I should be able to get it to go back into veg stage right?

13. I can get some pics to tomorrow mine don't have that many leaves they just have buds on the top

14. I run 24/7 lights

15. It doesn't cause light burn or anything?

16. No they love it

17. Well I have a apollo 600 watt horticulture light should I just put that on them 24/7

18. Hps? If so heats issue 20/4 with ac you can run 24/7

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. Yea I have both MH and HPS bulbs which one should I use for veg? I have 2 fans in this greenhouse about 8 feet away blowing on them constantly could I run it with those?

20. Should I also run it during the day on top of natural sunlight?