Seedlings leaves drying out?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by CAmpania, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Hey all, I have 3 sprouts under cfls and 2 are doing good, but one of them looks like it might be dying. Its the smallest sprout and its 2 circular leaves are dried up at the tips and yellowish. Im not feeding them any nutes cause theyre all just a few days old so im not sure what it is. I mixed a little bit of ocean forest in there but it should be mostly light warrior. The stem and "regular" 2 leafs look fine. Could it be because it's under a 6500K and kinda close to a 2700K? The other 2 are only under 6500K's. Ill try to get pics later but i dont want to post any over my phone

Thanks

2. If the "true" leaves aren't dying, I wouldn't worry about it. The seed leaves will die at some point: sometimes earlier, sometimes later. I doubt heat has anything to do with it.

Good luck!

3. Good to know, i knew theyd die eventually but didnt think itd be so soon. Thanks for the help, this is my first grow so I get nervous when anything strange starts happening to my babies lol

4. Agreed, my little ones cotyledons just fell off in a dried out brown mess, was sad but just as soon as they were gone new growth popped out the top! :hello:

Best of luck to you, and post some pics up if you get a chance :D