Seedlings curling over

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Deano0991, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Hello fellas. So I've mad a bubble bucket for my seedling which went in today. There under 2 weeks old now. Problem is there they seem to be going a little yellow and curling under at the ends. This is my 1st hydro grow. Any ideas?

I've watered them and also sprayed them with quarter strength nutes. Here's a pic

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. To help people will want to know your temps, what nutes, etc

3. I'm using the canna range nutes at quarter strength. Temps sit between 26c and 30c. There only in a clone tent still sorting the RDWC system out so once that's up and running they will be transferred into there.

4. not a pro by any means but in my opinion, they lack some nutrients(N for sure and some other micros) and if it was in soil, I'd say overwatered but in your case it can be lack of enough air in that hydro system.(I have 0seconds experience with hydro so consider this as a random comment)
    hope they'll be alright and growing well.

5. I remember seeing this in my last grow but that was in coco have them some nutes and everything was fine then after. I've only just started giving nutes so maybe it's the lack of that. Cheers anyway buddy

• Like Like x 1