Seedling

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Larley.ox, Mar 10, 2017.

1. hi I would apricate some advise please. Basically my seedling sprouted but the seed was still attached and it seem to be growing side ways instead of straight up so I assumed the seed was holding it down but the seed shell fell off this morning but the seedling has still not straightened. Here are some pictures I would like to know why this is ? And will it straighten up ? Is this normal ? thanks

Attached Files:

2. just relax take it one day at a time, seedling stage is very weird they always look over dramatic and look like they're dying , most of the time she will fix her self, and start growing more appealing.

Violeta Dwc Mars 300 (Purp Grow)

• Like Like x 3
  3. make sure your light is straightly Above an shell grow straight up no weird angles basically.
    what are you using for light ?

4. I'm useing a big 85 watt CFL here is a picture also thanks for the reply

• Like Like x 1

Attached Files:

6. Just spray it with water and very gently remove the seed shell with a toothpick. I've done it many times with no adverse affects.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mick is correct

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

8. Generally if the seed shell is still attached to the seedling when it pops out it means you didn't put it deep enough in the medium. But, regardless, gently removing the seed shell is not a big deal.

9. no problem man , she should work her self out within the next few days patience is a lot to ask for but its really what you have to give seedlings!
    stay uplifted update us as she progresses